If it didn’t workout, she doesn’t EXist in my life. No-one is allowed to term me “EX“. The other side’s low self esteem & betrayal made it fall, my efforts & enthusiasm were/is always on point.
I am celebrated among my friends & workers. I strongly believe in KARMA. The people i connect are chosen, No-one will ever say bad shit about me. I still struggle to sleep whenever I think “someone is hurt because of me”.
Being a human I too have enough negative qualities; I am overindulging to challenges, money, attention & intimacy. I accept that always (Some LEO thing). That will never change in me. Maybe my ONE will have enough strength to tame that beast in me someday. Till the time I am single, I enjoy all what I should be enjoying.
1. Always book two one way flights with two different carriers. It will be cheaper over a one round trip ticket. Prefer they are foreign airlines for easy upgrades. The codes Y or B ensures, your economy ticket may a complementary upgrade.
2. Order your In-flight meal in advance looking at the offer during checkout. The same meal will cost you more inside flight. Vegetarian meals will not be a trouble, if you are aware earlier.
3. Remember to register yourself with your airline or star-alliance kind of membership program to gain & redeem air miles/points whenever you fly.
4. Airport lounges: make sure you have the right credit card for a lounge access or buy a priority pass. This tip is applicable only for frequent fliers. Remember this can give access to 750 lounges worldwide.
5. Clear cookies in your browser before booking any tickets. Avoid the cab space in airport. Head to departure zone first, there is always something better cheaper waiting for you.
Save some money. Stay happy. Tap life..😘