I don’t know why this video has so less views. This one looks shook to me. The shooting, location, editing & transitions are as beautiful as it’s lyrics. Someday this song will be the sole reason behind my bitch’s swollen butthole during travel.😂
I definitely need some lessons on “how to pack clothes for a 3-4 days Trip”. Most of my trips are planned so abruptly that I hardly get time to think about what to pick & pack!! Everything you see in this image is sponsored shit.😂 I really want to unpack & wear all my new sweatshirts & thick joggers, waiting for WINTER (My Fav). Looking at this stupid summertime, I am pretty damn sure BEING NAKED will be my first priority.😜
I still hope my packing skills will be better with time. Tap OUT..😘
1. Always book two one way flights with two different carriers. It will be cheaper over a one round trip ticket. Prefer they are foreign airlines for easy upgrades. The codes Y or B ensures, your economy ticket may a complementary upgrade.
2. Order your In-flight meal in advance looking at the offer during checkout. The same meal will cost you more inside flight. Vegetarian meals will not be a trouble, if you are aware earlier.
3. Remember to register yourself with your airline or star-alliance kind of membership program to gain & redeem air miles/points whenever you fly.
4. Airport lounges: make sure you have the right credit card for a lounge access or buy a priority pass. This tip is applicable only for frequent fliers. Remember this can give access to 750 lounges worldwide.
5. Clear cookies in your browser before booking any tickets. Avoid the cab space in airport. Head to departure zone first, there is always something better cheaper waiting for you.
These pics look so unnatural & gorgeous. Thanks to the new Google camera update & Google photos. I clicked these a week+ back. Google has mastered the perfect hardware & software combination needed for the best looking images.
Feeling loved & blessed. I am on a small journey of life with little fun & little more work. Some friends & well wishers make me feel bee’s knees. Life is on a roll now. The hoover is now just a tad. I have to mention; that year 2008 which resulted to some bad grades in my initial days of engineering, i lost hope in me. Finished it anyways.
Long story short, few tossers made me feel like a toff. Digesting my life is going easier with time. I am somewhere at least. Anything in me ( Some achievement or that 5 figure bank balance), it’s a contribution of my little efforts to see a next day better than today & that push by my loved ones who never lost faith in me.
I am working on making a life which is simpler & happier. Yes, money excites me. But, when i see me heading to 2-3 countries every month for work or fun, it looks like; “This asshole made it big.” I am trying. I am still stuck. Stuck at my small health supplement business, my bad health conditions, my PhD admission in Germany, there are people seeking me stronger with every minute passing, some making me feel loved, some friends busy ruining my habits on how i see life.
Thank you all. Thank you for being there. Thank you for making me feel tad wider-stronger-loved. I know how bad i am. These people make me see the goodness in me which I don’t believe.
Oh. Rest will be there in my new blog/telegram. I will update soon. Wish you all an awesome year ahead.
(3rd pic: That number 9 is actually 13 BTW, i just don’t understand the fight between Google & Apple maps).
Yeah. New product update. As if now, the best selling in my catalogue. Thank you & i will update about next drop soon.
You must be logged in to post a comment.