I don’t know why this video has so less views. This one looks shook to me. The shooting, location, editing & transitions are as beautiful as it’s lyrics. Someday this song will be the sole reason behind my bitch’s swollen butthole during travel.😂
One reason you should add me; I never post anything from camera roll. I travel little bit. Yeah I am still in love with my sneakers. Obviously I am talking to my old school & engineering college fellas with some new friends in the mix.😜
(Shared it just because that snapscore of 77777 looks good. Nothing serious.)
I definitely need some lessons on “how to pack clothes for a 3-4 days Trip”. Most of my trips are planned so abruptly that I hardly get time to think about what to pick & pack!! Everything you see in this image is sponsored shit.😂 I really want to unpack & wear all my new sweatshirts & thick joggers, waiting for WINTER (My Fav). Looking at this stupid summertime, I am pretty damn sure BEING NAKED will be my first priority.😜
I still hope my packing skills will be better with time. Tap OUT..😘
1. Always book two one way flights with two different carriers. It will be cheaper over a one round trip ticket. Prefer they are foreign airlines for easy upgrades. The codes Y or B ensures, your economy ticket may a complementary upgrade.
2. Order your In-flight meal in advance looking at the offer during checkout. The same meal will cost you more inside flight. Vegetarian meals will not be a trouble, if you are aware earlier.
3. Remember to register yourself with your airline or star-alliance kind of membership program to gain & redeem air miles/points whenever you fly.
4. Airport lounges: make sure you have the right credit card for a lounge access or buy a priority pass. This tip is applicable only for frequent fliers. Remember this can give access to 750 lounges worldwide.
5. Clear cookies in your browser before booking any tickets. Avoid the cab space in airport. Head to departure zone first, there is always something better cheaper waiting for you.
These pics look so unnatural & gorgeous. Thanks to the new Google camera update & Google photos. I clicked these a week+ back. Google has mastered the perfect hardware & software combination needed for the best looking images.