1. TO IMPROVE YOUR MOOD, EXERCISE. 2. TO THINK MORE CLEARLY, MEDITATE. 3. TO UNDERSTAND THE WORLD, READ. 4. TO UNDERSTAND YOURSELF, WRITE. 5. TO HELP PEOPLE, HELP YOURSELF. 6. TO LEARN FASTER, HAVE FUN.
Start by doing 1 push up. Start by drinking 1 cup of water. Start by paying towards 1 debt. Start by saving your 1st grand. Start by reading 1 page. Start by writing 1 journal. Start by deleting 1 old contact. Start by walking 1 lap. Start by attending 1 productive get-together. Start today. Repeat tomorrow.
WHEN YOU LOOK AT PEOPLE WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL FIND THAT THEY AREN’T THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MOTIVATED, BUT HAVE CONSISTENCY IN THEIR MOTIVATION. -ARSENE WENGER.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. I like interracial couples because of mixed Hindi+English language related tings, that’s a different story. But why i shared it; brown bro in UK who loves Google pixel & preaches it’s camera quality, uses O2 & Vodafone, FCUK cap/clothes, bargaining carrier plan for a discount because desi people get that. Bit too much of similar traits with TAP. People who still want to know why i prefer using Google pixel over iPhone as my daily driver; for photography the best smartphone camera is Google pixel. And once you start using Google assistant as your daily routine scheduler, you can’t go back to siri. Google assistant is just few thousand times better than siri. I have an iPhone too, just for facetime & company calls. I am team blue bubble since a long while, i understand it’s hard to exit that. I use 2 phones because i own a business.)
If you want to align with REAL FRIENDS, REAL LOVERS, REAL COMMUNITY, share your truth PROUDLY, UNASHAMEDLY & CONSISTENTLY. Shout it. Sing it. Write it. Dance it. Paint the most AUTHENTIC you all over the canvas of your life. Whoever’s left applauding your art are YOUR PEOPLE. Whoever fades away was never yours to begin with.
(This movie trailer got nothing to do with the post above. I am not a fan of online dating or any form of fast-track romance. My big reason is, i trust no one except my family & myself. And Yes, there’s a group of 17 friends whom i consider family. Trust & respect are earned with consistency & communication.)
I’ve seen bad texters respond quickly and write paragraphs.
I’ve seen people who “aren’t ready for a relationship” get ready in few conversations.
I’ve seen a girl proposing me in front of 24 friends to marry her ASAP on my birthday, who used to say “I DON’T NEED A MAN TO BE HAPPY” since 7 years. (Hello Lioness😜).
A healthy adult relationship is one where both people in the relationship give and both receive. There is a safe, equal and open exchange of ideas, communication, feelings, and thoughts and all perspectives are considered and valued. There is also the freedom to respectfully challenge, heal, confront, and strengthen one another.
At the end what matters is a TRUTHFUL CONSISTENT person who gets you, no matter what’s coming. If someone wants you, you won’t have to ask for effort.
Figure out what you want to do with your life and just do it. Dedicate a separate journal for you to write down all of your goals. And don’t just stop at journaling, make detailed steps towards achieving them. Stopping sitting around and half arsing your way through things because you can’t seem to find any direction, because seriously, life is what you make it and sometimes you need to get up and force yourself to do the things you know will benefit future you.
Things like I’m still young or I’m too old are out of the question. No matter how old you are, what you study or where you study, use the time you have right now to learn & hustle. I mean really hustle. Because you don’t want to look back and say you should’ve worked harder, trained harder, tried harder, thought harder, loved harder or fought harder. DISCIPLINE & CONSISTENT APPROACH towards all your EFFORTS are your only two best friends in your journey. Don’t give yourself a reason to have regrets later on in life.
HOW TO BECOME A BETTER VERSION OF YOURSELF EVERYDAY:
1. Become more observant. Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences.
2. Collect ideas. Ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from your mind too fast. Try to capture them before it is too late. Ideally, write down or sketch every single one.
3. Read. Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading. Ideally, have a book always with you.
4. Analyze your day. Before going to bed, spend 10 minutes analyzing your day. Consider what things you managed to do well and what mistakes you made.
5. Start writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline. First of all, the discipline of thinking. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematic and structured instead.
I am just staying open. I don’t want to teach anything to anyone, my approach to life is more of a STUDENT than a TEACHER. I get a child like freedom, you will not understand what I want to say. Because I am struggling with which words to pick while typing this. When I write here instead of freelancing for some editorial, the worst ones reach here. It’s free for me & you either ways.
You must be logged in to post a comment.