HOW TO BECOME A BETTER VERSION OF YOURSELF EVERYDAY:
1. Become more observant. Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences.
2. Collect ideas. Ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from your mind too fast. Try to capture them before it is too late. Ideally, write down or sketch every single one.
3. Read. Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading. Ideally, have a book always with you.
4. Analyze your day. Before going to bed, spend 10 minutes analyzing your day. Consider what things you managed to do well and what mistakes you made.
5. Start writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline. First of all, the discipline of thinking. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematic and structured instead.
KNOWLEDGE & WISDOM, two most beautiful words and important parts of our life. Let’s talk what’s what today!!
Knowledge is when you grasp/gain & understand something, then stay informed about it. Of course you like sharing it as much as possible so that it remains in your memory & grows further with time. Wisdom is when you understand with whom you should share that knowledge or whether/when not to do so. Most of us have the knowledge but lack WISDOM.
Start from “You know nothing”. Then learn to know yourself. Once you know yourself, it’s your responsibility to create YOURSELF. There is nothing called destiny or wisdom, it’s all about how you find & create you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.