The older I got, the more I realize the value of privacy, of cultivating your circle and only letting certain people in. You can be open, honest, and real while still understanding not everyone deserves a seat at the table of your life.
Self love is your strength. Self acceptance is your peace. Don’t be stressed about all the things that you can’t control or change. Learn how to let go. Learn to leave behind those feelings that no longer serve your heart any good. Your life is precious, make it count by living it for yourself first. Make yourself a priority.
You don’t need someone else to remind you that you have value, the beating in your heart is already a reminder of that. Be at peace with yourself. Be gentle with your heart. You are already special. BE YOU.
Fall in love with how hard you work, with how hard you try to be a good person, with the way you deal with problems. Value all those things that you tend to ignore about yourself and stop being so hard on yourself.
The world is filled with people who, no matter what you do, no matter what you try, will simply not like you. But the world is also filled with those who will love you fiercely. The ones who love you: they are YOUR PEOPLE.
Don’t waste your finite time and heart trying to convince the people who aren’t your people that you have value. They will miss it completely. They won’t buy what you are selling. Don’t try to convince them to walk your path with you because you will only waste your time and your emotional good health. You are not for them and they are not for you. You are not their cup of tea and they are not yours.
Politely wave them along and you move away as well. Seek to share your path with those who recognize and appreciate your gifts, who you are.
Be who you are. You are not everyone’s cup of tea and that is OK.
1. Become more observant. Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences.
2. Collect ideas. Ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from your mind too fast. Try to capture them before it is too late. Ideally, write down or sketch every single one.
3. Read. Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading. Ideally, have a book always with you.
4. Analyze your day. Before going to bed, spend 10 minutes analyzing your day. Consider what things you managed to do well and what mistakes you made.
5. Start writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline. First of all, the discipline of thinking. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematic and structured instead.
Half of 2022 is almost over. Let me suggest a happy beginning towards a better tomorrow to everyone who’s young or eager to grow. Remain consistent & create some healthy habits;
1. Always learn new skills. Learning is the only thing that keeps brain active & body young.
2. Create multiple income sources with your new skill-sets.
3. Says no to materialism. Stay away from fast fashion & other such stupid trends associated to it.
4. Learn to save 30% of your income. With time make it above 50%.
5. Learn how MONEY & Investment works. Invest part of the saved money
6. Workout 5 times per week.
7. Read something everyday & learn to dive into new experiences.
8. Value sleep, diet & good health.
(This video got something to do with the post above in the current world of tiktik tits & weak men, barely few understand WHAT’S MONEY!! In fact, it’s not just money. It’s a morally flawed world. The best line Charlie Munger said was: These people need to stay dumb like this, that’s how we get rich. Bitcoin is stupid, because it’s very likely to go to zero. I know people who literally follow crypto & NFT pages in Instagram as if it’s American treasury’s updates they are subscribing. And trust me there’s no scarcity of such dumbfucks.)