Throughout the years I have learned three major things:
1. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and sometimes you might think you know someone, you might think they’re on your side but deep down inside they’re not. Pay attention. Inconsistent people use WORDS to cover up the truth with lies.
2. Almost everything we go through we can’t control. That means, if it’s yours, then somewhere down the line it’ll return to you and if it’s not, then you have to make peace with it and move on. It’s as simple as that.
3. Letting go is never an easy thing to do. No matter how many times you’ve rehearsed it. No matter how many times you’ve played it in your head. It never goes as planned and almost always does it sting a little harder than you thought. (Not my words.)
It’s easy to look back and question decisions you have made in the past, but it’s unfair to punish yourself for them. You can’t blame yourself for not knowing back then what you know now, and the truth is you made each decision for a reason, based on how you were feeling at the time.
As we grow up we learn and we evolve. Maybe the person you are now would have done things differently back then, or maybe you are the person you are now, because of the decisions you made back then. Trust your journey, it’s all going to make sense soon.
It’s so attractive when someone just knows exactly who they are and doesn’t compromise it. When a man or a woman walks into a room and has confidence, everyone can feel it. The truth is that; looks fade, but inner beauty, poise, and self love last forever, only if you nurture them.
Find your confidence and let it radiate out. There’s nothing more beautiful and attractive than a person who knows who they are. OWN YOURSELF.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. I am a data analytics professional since a while. When i say “I LOVE MY JOB”, I fucking mean it. Now a days i work as an contractual employee because of my ongoing PhD research scholar status. My work is my identity & it’s a matter of respect to me. DON’T QUIT YOUR JOB JUST BECAUSE YOU OWN YOUR HOUSE OR YOUR YOUTUBE ADSENSE REVENUE CROSSED 10-12K THIS MONTH. 20 minutes research about your location & 2 blogs on finance or food, that much work can make easy 10K dollars a month. That’s easy & not permanent. Quitting job has become a stupid trend now a days. The 170K salary this guy is talking about could have reached millions in a while, because data analytics is the booming industry of this century. It’s somewhat true that MONEY is not enough for personal happiness. But once you have a family, there’s no bigger form of happiness compared to fulfilling demands of your family. And MONEY becomes the biggest support cycle at that phase of life. May it be your passion, hobby or job, the only criteria of growth is HOW MUCH MONEY IT YIELDS!!)
Most people are just INCONSISTENT, pretend to do lot many things without being serious about anything. TRUSTING SOMEONE IS THE TOUGHEST PART.
And there are two reasons why we don’t TRUST people. First: We don’t know them. Second: We know them.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. I heard about mincemeat oat cookies for the first time from this Scottish chef. I am a baker by heart, especially pizza & cheesecake are two of my biggest weaknesses.)
How rare the trust is these days, how small the case looks like a strong bond based on openness and honesty, how small the chance seems to be a bit of loyalty and commitment?!? Even smaller is the chance of a combination of the above, smaller and almost rare.
We all want it, in fact we all call it. We claim to be loyal, to be open, to be honest, but if we are all, how does distrust arise? The disappointment? The abuse of trust and the use of someone else?
Whether it’s love, friendship or family. We all want the same thing. We all want respect, trust, honesty, communication, openness and loyalty consistently. Be aware of your choices, your actions and consequences before you harm a relationship, a relationship that is self-reliant today. If you want them to be true to you, then stay true to yourself first. (Not my words).
1. Average human life is relatively short. 2. You will only ever live the life you create for yourself. 3. Being busy doesn’t mean being productive. 4. Some kind of failure always occurs before success. And both success & failure can be equally amazing. 5. Actions without intentions are like walking without using legs, doesn’t make sense. 6. You don’t have to wait for an apology to forgive other people. There’s a tendency of CHEAP, it keeps getting CHEAPER with time. 7. Some people are simply the wrong match for you. Keep checking who’s coming for good time & who’s coming with good energy!! 8. It’s not other people’s job to LOVE you; it’s yours. 9. What you own is not who YOU are, it’s about how you purpose what you have. 10. Everything changes for the better. 11. Forever takes forever to build & behold. (Not my words).
Never regret being a good person to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says enough about them.
Some people think; ADVENTURE is dangerous, DISCIPLINE is brutal, TRUTH is lethal, LOVE is hard, & LIFE isn’t moving.
These are all low-key narcissistic inconsistent personality traits which brings severe unhappiness to life. And all you gotta do is; stay away from those who think like this.
ADVENTURE brings joy. DISCIPLINE teaches you to be consistent. TRUTH is core of basic human values. LOVE is beautiful. & LIFE is fun.
You have to carry this attitude forward in life. Remain consistent with the way you are. That helps you to be in sync with life. Hangout with those who reflect & second your thoughts. A happy person is not a person who’s always in a good situation, but rather a person who always has a good attitude in every situation. VIBE WITH YOUR TRIBE.
Few ways you can express how you feel towards someone;
1. I love you. 2. I need you. 3. I want you. 4. I want to be with you. 5. I don’t want to be without you. 6. I can’t live without you. 7. I miss you.
NEED, needs can be met somewhere else & being needy means being weak as well. LOVE, this word is highly misused by people & especially someone like me needs a year to trust after a year of healing. WANT is my favourite & number-3 is my pick out of all these 7. WANT is that animalistic desire inside. Which means i know i have few suitors/options, but who cares because it’s you and just you that i WANT for myself. In case you love someone, remind them constantly & consistently that YOU WANT THEM.
Last time someone said “I WANT YOU” to me was on my birthday. I haven’t replied that till now. Never rushed towards anyone. Never allowed anyone to rush towards me either. The simple reason is; “If someone is investing their time & energy on me, that person deserves a whole TAP”. I am that kind of a person who hides nothing. My only secrets are my bank account/credit card pin or my email/social media account passwords. And right now, i am still in that phase of healing i mentioned above.
Whenever i say “LIONESS” in my posts, it’s my appreciation to that person who understands where i am coming from & why. Appreciated for picking/dropping me at airport. Appreciated for taking me out to my favourite brunch. Appreciated for buying me a pair of white vans kicks after watching squid games. Appreciated for helping me with carwash. Appreciated for typing my thesis. Very few people come with a clean heart & no stupid outlandish expectations. So LIONESS, Like your favourite alphabet is T, my favourite word is “APPRECIATION”. Rest all are a LEO-LEO thing i guess.😜 Every relationship of your life is a major investment of time & energy. Take your sweet time, that says all about who’s who.
You must be logged in to post a comment.