I feel blessed that I’ve pretty much always known what I wanted to do with my life. But I know plenty of people who are still figuring out what that means to them. As long as you stay consistent and keep following your dreams even if they feel underdeveloped, you will find that place within yourself.
Are you doing what you’ve always wanted to do? If you’re not, there’s no time like the present. Sometimes a thought of “Toxic positivity” may make you think “Let’s stay stuck to my current reality”. But ask yourself whether that’s helping you evolve! Don’t go with what others tell you. Always accept suggestions, but take your own decisions. One step at a time. Start this moment. Follow what you feel. If things were easy to find, they wouldn’t be worth finding. (Not my words)
I don’t know why nobody teaches this in business schools. When you have an entrepreneurial mindset, you must have to be good with your communication skills with almost every kinda people irrespective of their class, qualification, occupation or age. When you are on the right track towards your success & goals, never miss this tiny advice.
YOU HAVE TO BUILD GOOD RELATIONSHIPS WITH: 1. Accountants. 2. Lawyers & Tax Advisors. 3. Product development specialists. 4. Engineers & Architects. 5. Marketing Experts. 6. Graphic Designers & Web Developers. 7. Fitness/Mental Health Coaches.
Your contacts are worth more than real Money. The group of people you hangout with talks a lot about your personality.
Valentine’s Day is around the corner. Whether you wanna woo your boo, asking someone new out on a date or you are in a mood to get laid; take these tiny tips from your bro. A few lines of man-to-man talk.
1. Remove all deodorants from your closet today. Get a cologne/perfume, a good one looking at your budget (The best one I can suggest as it’s my all season good to go: DAVIDOFF COOL WATER). Before you meet her, a mild spray near back of your neck & earlobes. Don’t ask why!! Your girl deserves a well groomed person who values styling & smelling nice.
2. 4 days left for your date night, I mean 14th February night. Right after you wake up every single day from now, grind a big piece of ginger, add some warm water to it & drink it without thinking taste. Ginger is a natural thermogenic antioxidant & it helps to correct the amount of blood flow to overall body parts including your downstairs department. Now you know why.
3. Clean your bush & make sure to apply some extra virgin olive oil to stay away from unnecessary body odours. Get some nice boxer shorts as well.
4. Understand the importance of keeping it classy yet low-key while dressing up for special occasions. Wear a sleek wristwatch, dial not bigger than 42mm. Just for one day, ditch your sports shoes or Balenciaga Triple-S kinda moonwalkers.
Last tip: Own who you are for real. When you are talking to your partner or future-partner, make sure you lie/hide nothing. Be blunt about what you want from yourself & from the other side as well. A truthful person is hard to resist & people take no time to get intimidated. Tap OUT..💪👍
1. The best & funniest one, Ex returning with immense love & utter bullshit. Whatever comes back to you, I can swear you that’s not gonna last. Don’t name it love, it’s just some thoughts which will start fast & never reach fruition. Better name it summer fling, enjoy it & put it under rug after its validity is over. This comeback or even if it’s a new relationship which forms during this timeframe is written to end in weeks or months.
2. Monetary investments during this time may result more in loss. If you have plans to start stock market trading or some kind of long term financial investment, hold it back for a while.
3. Relocation may hit to so many people. But they are definitely going to give you a fruitful resolution in case you are on your way to school/University. If no, take a break. Movements related to job may also feel like a situation between rock & stone. Don’t overthink, everything will fall into places with time.
4. Indecisiveness is way too common during this timeframe. Just stay focused on what you are habituated to, I mean your usual life. Don’t open new chapters or dead chapters. Stay away from major decisions. Be positive.
Just be you. You don’t need to change yourself for something/someone else. Stop moulding yourself to get into someone’s life (Vice Versa). You can’t fit a square in a circle. Get your mind & emotions right. Be fair about things. Done.
(A secret between me & my LEO brothers: ssssshhhhhhhhh I know what’s cooking between you & that Aries or Water sign bombshell). 😜