– It’s my parents fault. – It’s because they are rich. – Privileged ones got it right. – Luck didn’t favour me. – The government is useless.
These are the lines used by losers. Everytime you blame others, you take your power to succeed away.
Ask yourself “What’s stopping you & which skillset/knowledge can fix it!”. Try figuring out how to improve yourself. When you take accountability for yourself, you immediately gain the power to succeed.
You don’t have to go searching the world for success. It’s already within you. So, how do you obtain it? Dig deep within you and develop what you have been given. You’ve been gifted with skills, talents, knowledge, and creativity to help you bring your dreams and ideas to life. Start developing those treasures, don’t take them for granted or let them stay hidden and unused. It won’t always be easy sometimes, it will feel like hard work.
But stand in confidence that if you are willing to dig deep and put in the work to develop yourself, your gifts, and your creativity, you will be victorious. As you dig deep and honor your gifts, you will find that you are pure gold capable of every success you dream of. You got this. SUCCESS IS ALREADY WITHIN YOU.
Half of 2022 is almost over. Let me suggest a happy beginning towards a better tomorrow to everyone who’s young or eager to grow. Remain consistent & create some healthy habits;
1. Always learn new skills. Learning is the only thing that keeps brain active & body young.
2. Create multiple income sources with your new skill-sets.
3. Says no to materialism. Stay away from fast fashion & other such stupid trends associated to it.
4. Learn to save 30% of your income. With time make it above 50%.
5. Learn how MONEY & Investment works. Invest part of the saved money
6. Workout 5 times per week.
7. Read something everyday & learn to dive into new experiences.
8. Value sleep, diet & good health.
(This video got something to do with the post above in the current world of tiktik tits & weak men, barely few understand WHAT’S MONEY!! In fact, it’s not just money. It’s a morally flawed world. The best line Charlie Munger said was: These people need to stay dumb like this, that’s how we get rich. Bitcoin is stupid, because it’s very likely to go to zero. I know people who literally follow crypto & NFT pages in Instagram as if it’s American treasury’s updates they are subscribing. And trust me there’s no scarcity of such dumbfucks.)
Let me tell you something funny today. Now a days we all hear once in a while someone random comes online in YouTube or any other social media & says, “You don’t need a school/college/university degree to be successful in life”. Even Elon Musk once said “You can learn almost anything from internet for free”. My question is; “As a human & society as whole, do we value free things?”. I totally agree you can learn any skill for free if you have a strong willpower. But that doesn’t take away the fact that a good school/college/university education is important. Rich people don’t want competition. It’s beneficial for them if a major chunk of population stays under qualified, cheap labour you know.
Let me bust all these crap today. Roughly 7.9 billion human population in our world & 92% adults don’t have a college/university degree. And the rest 8% people who have a college/university degree own 74% of entire world’s wealth. So don’t take advice from people who haven’t walked that path. In most cases what happens; even getting into a good university or any ivy league school is a big deal here, that says your mind is ready for the big game.
Education is necessary. Qualification is important. Skills you learned will take you places.
Your intelligence, education, qualification, looks & skills are worth nothing if your character is not in sync with life. To earn the legitimacy of being a valuable asset to your work & society, you need to keep on being a TRUTHFUL YOU at every phase of life.
You must be logged in to post a comment.