The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, a school or a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you, we are in charge of our ATTITUDES.
1. Stop complaining and appreciate how lucky you are every day. 2. Embrace loneliness and reinvent yourself in the process. 3. Say goodbye to the people that don’t bring positive energy into your life. 4. Throw off the TV and set Internet controls. 5. Pick one skill you want to cultivate and put all your effort into developing it. 6. Commit to the goals you set and never look back. 7. Sweat every day to boost your mood. 8. Fail forward. Learn from every mistake you make.
1. LOST MONEY can be found, but LOST TIME is lost forever. 2. LEARNING TO LEARN AND CHANGING YOURSELF IS A SUPERPOWER. 3. You are not your job, it’s more about your SKILLS, HABITS, LIFESTYLE CHOICES & DISCIPLINE. 4. Your happiness is your RESPONSIBILITY. 5. When it comes to POSITIVE ENERGY, LOVE & RESPECT; you get multiple times of what you give. 6. Any VICTIM MENTALITY INDIVIDUAL won’t stop working on you until they make you one VICTIM MENTALITY INDIVIDUAL, stay away from WOKE. 7. Your BEST TEACHER is your last mistake. 8. CONSISTENCY beats talent, and you have all resources within you be a SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL.
1. Become more observant. Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences.
2. Collect ideas. Ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from your mind too fast. Try to capture them before it is too late. Ideally, write down or sketch every single one.
3. Read. Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading. Ideally, have a book always with you.
4. Analyze your day. Before going to bed, spend 10 minutes analyzing your day. Consider what things you managed to do well and what mistakes you made.
5. Start writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline. First of all, the discipline of thinking. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematic and structured instead.
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of ATTITUDE on life. Attitude, to me is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, a school, a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you, we are in charge of our ATTITUDE.
1. Stop complaining and appreciate how lucky you are every day. 2. Embrace loneliness and reinvent yourself in the process. 3. Say goodbye to the people that don’t bring consistent positive energy into your life. 4. Throw off the TV and set Internet controls. 5. Pick one skill you want to cultivate and put all your effort into developing it. 6. Commit to the goals you set and never look back. 7. Sweat every day to boost your mood. 8. Fail forward. Learn from every mistake you make.
The more religious you are, the poorer you are, the less educated you are, the less skilled you are, and we don’t want all of that in a better world/society. You will never hear rich, intelligent & successful people preaching about GOD or RELIGION.
God lives inside you & he has million different names. Stop searching him somewhere else. Work on being a better you, that’s the only prayer which will definitely reach your almighty. GOD wants to see a nicer human in you, which means nothing but a kind positive version of yourself. Educate yourself. Make sure you are learning something new every single day of your life, may it be an article or a YouTube video about any new information. STRIVE TO BE A BETTER VERSION OF YOURSELF. LIFE IS FUN, LET IT BE.
I adore those who love to learn new things instead of being stuck in that zone of average betty mindset. The most beautiful thing about learning is that it stays with you & no one can take it away from you. Learning something & being educated is not just about few books or pre-programmed path of covering a syllabus/curriculum, it’s the ability to make your mind think critically. That’s the reason an educated person is respected. For better understanding, higher qualification or mastered skills are the real stature of any human being.
(There are bunch of dumbfucks/antivaxxers disowning the importance of vaccination. In USA, it’s basically Trump supporters & televagelists. In rest of the world, some French & German groups are spreading same propaganda. Stop refusing COVID vaccine. You getting vaccinated is important for me no matter where you live, because we all want to return back to a normal happy healthy open free safer world. In case you live in a village & your passport has no stamps whatsoever, then you can definitely say NO for the timebeing. Every unvaccinated person can be a birth ground for another mutated virus variant. So keep your social distance & mask handy till you receive your both shots of COVID-19 vaccine jab.)
In our modern world most people stress about their job/career/professional life without even thinking “your skills are equally important as your qualifications & you don’t have to settle for a career”. Most people believe that the career they choose coming out of college will put them on a path they must follow for the remainder of their lives.
But the truth is that they could stray from that path whenever they want and finding new paths is actually becoming more common in our ever-evolving world. Having diverse jobs and experiences is better than limiting yourself to only one thing. Career changes are possible for anyone who is eager to learn and adapt. So don’t worry too much. You can always change the course of your professional life if you’re not happy with it.
The usual rate of success in any field of life is somewhere around 3% to 5%. What about rest 95-97% who are left out in the race? The answer lies in “LACK OF SKILL-SET CAUSING LACK OF SELF-CONFIDENCE”.
Developing the right set of skills is a major pillar of success. Confident people never neglect their skills & people with right skill-set are confident about what they do. So much of low self-confidence comes from not having the skills or training needed for great success. Those with confidence see clearly what they need to do to improve their chances of success. They are willing to commit the time and energy in improving their skills, advancing their training or getting more education in order to be more confident in their abilities. First master your SKILLS before marching on your journey to SUCCESS.
Sometimes you don’t get two shots. Sometimes it’s do or die kinda situation. Don’t know why I see everyday like that. I wake up to a purpose & sleep tired after fulfilling that purpose. Yes I am someone who sees happiness in material possessions & the beauty of nature. My bank account & my health are my only two priorities. You will never get another chance to live this life/identity again. No matter you are happy or sad, time is ticking. Ask yourself how you spent your whole day before hitting bed?! Learn to live your purpose & find happiness within.
I have said it before & saying it again; Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. SO FETCH YOUR GOALS, MILK YOUR SKILLS & SLEEP PEACEFULLY WITH A SMILE.
Being a HUMAN we are blessed with enormous amount of skills & talents. We explore few more than the rest, but still we all are capable of achieving something amazing. Keep asking yourself “What’s your accomplishments & what should have been your accomplishments!?!” If answers to both are different, you still got a lot to do & move that ass towards your work till you serve your purpose.
Measure yourself by what you should have accomplished with your abilities.
My posts are scheduled a month advance, this song got nothing to do with it. It’s just that I am a creature who wakes up to different songs buzzing in head looking at my mood. Shared it because TAP is dancing to it while baking chicken drumsticks & coconut cream egg pudding, caesar salad, mushroom soup for dinner.😝🤣
OK. Enough of this confusion. When your blood is connected to a land called INDIA; you only get two options for college, either you become a doctor or an engineer. I failed to get good ranks for medicines, so I did engineering & became an ENGINEER. Now don’t ask me why.
After that I did a job with an MNC for a year. Felt like I want something else. I had enthusiasm towards business skills, so desires pushed me for an MBA. Private education is all about money. You can say; I bought myself an MBA degree with adequate amount efforts/studies because I desperately wanted it. Now I am busy with business which is fulfilling my desires & helping me earn more than what I spend. Next step is little bigger than what I am, stop questioning & keep watching me.
You must be logged in to post a comment.