1. Your past experiences are shaping your perception of this present moment.
“Am I seeing this situation for what it is, or am I viewing it through the lens of an insecurity?”
2. Other people’s pasts are shaping their perception of you.
If what they’re projecting onto you doesn’t resonate, don’t internalize it.
Their issues aren’t always about you.
3. Sometimes it is about you.
“Have multiple people given me similar criticism? What could they be noticing in me that I can’t see?”
4. Remember we all have emotional blindspots, or harmful behaviors that unintentionally hurt the people around us.
Being open to unflattering feedback helps us grow into better versions of ourselves.
5. When you’ve been told you’ve hurt somebody, believe them.
Whether it was intentional on your end or not.
6. Judge your emotions less, reflect on them more.
Understanding where they stem from will allow you to observe your emotions rather than getting absorbed by them.
7. Avoid the temptation to make choices that are familiar but no longer serve you.
“Is this really what I want, or is it just what I know?”
8. The more you know somebody the better you can love them.
Same goes with yourself.
Continue to get to know yourself on a deeper level.
Not just who you are today, but who you are becoming.
True me.. Tap-1327..