– It’s my parents fault. – It’s because they are rich. – Privileged ones got it right. – Luck didn’t favour me. – The government is useless.
These are the lines used by losers. Everytime you blame others, you take your power to succeed away.
Ask yourself “What’s stopping you & which skillset/knowledge can fix it!”. Try figuring out how to improve yourself. When you take accountability for yourself, you immediately gain the power to succeed.
Don’t study because you need to. Study because knowledge is power. Study because they can never take it away from you. Study because you want to know more. Study because it enhances you. Study because it grows you.
Once you realize the power of your tongue, you won’t say just anything. When you realize the power of your thoughts, you won’t entertain just anything. And once you realize the power of your presence, you won’t be just anywhere.
Hurting people back will not heal your pain. Learn to react to people constructively, even if that means being alone in silence, to study your emotions. In your response is your DESTINY. If you do not take conscious control of your reaction, you will give away your power.
We all have bad days, but the darkness always brings light. You have the choice and the power to emerge from whatever darkness or hardship might be consuming you. Use your inner light to shine and light up the world. Sometimes it can be as simple as thinking happy thoughts or smiling when you don’t want to.
Light up the world with your smile even if you’re feeling down.
Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. -BUDDHA.
Your greatest power is the power “To be”. To be more loving. To be more courageous. To be more consistent. To be more joyous. To be more friendly. To be more sensitive. To be more aware. To be more forgiving. To be more tolerant. To be more humble. To be more patient. To be more helpful. To be more truthful. To be a GREATER HUMAN BEING.
You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control.
1. BE IMPECCABLE WITH YOUR WORD. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
2. DON’T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
3. DON’T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
4. ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self abuse and regret.
Anger is such a powerful emotion, so much so that when we really experience it, it has the tendency to cloud our judgment and our ability to reason. We have to accept our feelings but also know that when we don’t regulate our anger it has the ability to destroy our common sense.
Don’t let your anger get the best of you. Think rationally and be careful of how your emotions affect others. When anger rises, your conscience falls, so be aware of your self-righteousness and try to see it from all points of view.