HOW TO KNOW YOU’RE GROWING:
1. You commit to and practice observing yourself.
2. You notice a story you’re telling yourself.
3. You set a boundary you may not have set before.
4. You honour a commitment to yourself.
5. You take ownership and accountability when there’s something to own.
6. You can see another perspective outside of your own.
7. You see the pain of others in their reactivity without over personalizing.
8. You move away from changing others and move towards integrating the change you’d like to see for yourself.
GROWTH is often uncomfortable, messy, and full of feelings you weren’t EXPECTING. But it’s necessary.