1. The past can’t be changed. 2. Opinions don’t define your reality. 3. Everyone’s journey is different. 4. Judgements are not about you. 5. Overthinking will lead to sadness. 6. Happiness is found within. 7. Your thoughts affect your mood. 8. Smiles are contagious. 9. Kindness is free. 10. It’s okay to let go and move on. 11. What goes around, comes around. 12. Things always get better with time.
12 key defining changes you can make to your life;
1. Protect your vibe. 2. Be an authentic version of yourself. 3. Avoid gossip and drama. 4. Let go of things you can’t control. 5. Avoid comparing yourself to others. 6. Keep your faith larger than your fears. 7. Don’t do anything that doesn’t feel right. 8. Don’t be afraid to spend some time alone. 9. Speak kindly to yourself and to other people. 10. Please yourself before trying to please others. 11. Stay away from people who drain your energy. 12. Ignore any opinions that don’t enhance your life.
As children, we were daring in our imagination; nothing was impossible to us as young dreamers. We dreamt of experiencing wild and outlandish experiences in far-off lands. We dreamt of becoming victorious heroes, genius inventors, and admired artists. We dreamt of sharing a whimsical love story that left us breathless. We dreamt of having a big home filled with family and friends tucked away in the forest or on top of a city sky rise.
There was nothing that our little minds didn’t imagine. Our imagination was fearless.
However, for many, as life played out, when something didn’t work out the way we planned or envisioned, we took those unmet expectations as the sign to stop believing and give up on imagining the wild. We took it as a token that everyone else was right; our imaginations were lofty. Little by little, many of us trained ourselves not to trust that “anything can happen”. We allowed time, experiences, circumstances, and people’s opinions to jade us.
Do what you love. And fuck everything else. Love who you want to love. Love what you want to do. And fuck other’s opinions. Fuck their criticisms. You deserve to live your life the way you want to live it. Chase who you want. Chase what you want. Be who you want. Dress how you want. Speak what’s in your heart. Worship what you believe in. And be kind to others. And fuck everything else.
Fuck the drama. Fuck the pain. Fuck the hate. Fuck the media manipulation. Fuck everything that’s nonsense & illogical. Life is too short to die wishing you had done a little more.
1. The past is in the past, focus on the future. 2. Opinions do not define reality. 3. Everyone’s journey is different. 4. Time is the essence of healing. 5. Judgement is a confession of character. 6. Overthinking will lead to paralysis/sadness. 7. Happiness is an inside job, found within. 8. Positive thoughts, create positive actions. 9. Smiles are contagious. 10. Sprinkle kindness, it’s free. 11. You only fail if you quit/do not try. 12. What goes around, comes around. 13. The quicker you choose to move forward, the quicker the suffering ends.
Do what you love. And fuck everything else. Love who you want to love. And fuck their opinions. Fuck their criticisms. You deserve to live your life the way you want to live it. Chase who you want. Be who you want. Dress how you want. Speak what’s in your heart. Worship what you believe in. And be kind to others. And fuck everything else.
Fuck the drama. Fuck the pain. Fuck the hate. Fuck the social media manipulation. Fuck that. Be an authentic version of yourself. Life is too short to die wishing you had done a little more. (Not my words.)
Let them judge you. Let them misunderstand you. Let them gossip about you. Their opinions aren’t your problem. You stay kind, committed to love, and free in your authenticity. No matter what they do or say, don’t you dare doubt your worth or the beauty of your truth. Just keep on shining like you do.
– Scott Stabile.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. World stopped accepting leadership of UK on economy after the fall of colonialism, and thanks to labours party which made a big dent on UK’s image by reiterating nonsensical issues on parliament floor. It’s just a start the way things are headed. People are worried about recession because we are already in a recession since a while. I can see even worse for USA in coming days.)
Buy the black car, People will say you should’ve got blue. Start a business, People will say you should’ve got a job. Get married, People will say you picked the wrong partner. Learn a trade, People will say you should’ve done something else.
Everyone has an opinion about everything. You’ll go crazy trying to please everyone. Don’t even try. Listen, smile, agree. And then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway.
The real glow up isn’t proving the people from your past wrong. It is finally feeling so content and hopeful about your future that you stop thinking about them entirely. When you want to change your life in order for it to look different, and only that, you are still orbiting around the opinions of people who didn’t love you, and didn’t have any intention to.
A real glow up is authentic. It is lifting off all the cover-up bullshit and addressing the real problems. It is healing. It is changing, for good. It is, for the first time, prioritizing your heart over someone else’s eyes. The real glow up is realizing that you have nobody to prove wrong but yourself. (Not my words.)
When we say “STRIVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL”, we must mention SUCCESS in what form! In my eyes SUCCESS is an amazing form of accomplishment & it can be anything.
You are a good student, that’s a SUCCESS. You are a good employee who loves & enjoys his/her job, that’s SUCCESS. You are an entrepreneur or a businessman to a profitable venture, that’s a SUCCESS. You lost 10kilo body weight in a month for shooting a music video, that’s SUCCESS. You travelled 41 countries before turning 29, that’s SUCCESS. You are truthful about what you are, that’s SUCCESS. You never showed deceptive or inconsistent characteristics, that’s SUCCESS. You are confident & consistent, that’s SUCCESS. You never allowed bad times or bad people bring down your vibe, that’s SUCCESS. You were patient with time to get what you wanted, that’s SUCCESS. You baked the best sourdough pizza & sugarfree cheesecake for all your 17 friends, that’s a SUCCESS. You know your bestfriend DEMI is a crybaby & despite that you had a long conversation about all your differences in opinion while grabbing her by waist, even that’s a SUCCESS.
SUCCESS is such a wildly overrated word that makes most people scared to even think about it. We must use this word “SUCCESS” in our day to day life to feel more fulfilled in our way of living.
AS LONG AS YOU KEEP GOING, YOU’LL KEEP GETTING BETTER. AND AS YOU GET BETTER, YOU GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE. THAT ALONE IS SUCCESS. (Not my words.)
Consistent effort with clean intentions always leads to SUCCESS.
Let them judge you. Let them misunderstand you. Let them gossip about you. Their opinions aren’t your problems. You stay kind, committed to love, and free in your authenticity. No matter what they do or say, don’t you doubt your worth or the beauty of your truth. Remain CONSISTENT & just keep shining like you always do.
Your impact on other people is bigger than you think. Someone still giggles when they think of that funny thing you said. Someone still smiles when they think of the compliment you gave them. Someone silently admires you. The advice you give has made a difference for people. The support and love you’ve offered others has made someone’s day. Your input and opinions have made someone think twice. You’re not insignificant and forgotten. Your existence makes a positive difference, whether you see it or not.
Have faith & keep striving.
(This movie trailer got nothing to do with the post above. Very rarely i talk about a movie that’s not based on animation or fantasy. This movie is based on a real life boxer turned catholic priest Father Stuart Long. Everyone gets chances to redeem their sins of life.)
OPINION is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is EMPATHY, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world. It requires profound purpose larger than the self kind of understanding.
It’s so important that children feel like they can think and talk openly. Parents and teachers are meant to inspire young people be role models to children and students. Don’t put down their views and opinions. Let them know their value and intelligence. No matter your age, make sure you always inspire, nurture, and support others.
Let children read whatever they want and then talk about it with them. If parents and kids can talk together, we won’t have as much censorship because we won’t have as much fear. -JUDY BLUME.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. If you are someone like me who plays Assassin’s creed during weekend, you will definitely know this song. It’s actually an 17th century Irish folk song. Yes it’s little quirky & cheeky. Someday next year onwards i will sing it to my future kids like a nursery rhyme.)
Being genuine doesn’t mean you have to be strict & rude about your opinions on life. You can be genuine yet a fun loving person.
1. Value and respect the fact that you are a totally unique individual, with your own destiny to fulfill.
2. Believe in who you are, what you think and believe, your gifts and talents, and what you have to offer to those around you.
3. Refuse to give into negative feelings of anxiety, self doubt or insecurity. In fact, “fake it till you make it” is the most stupid line which can damage your authenticity forever. So ignore how you feel just reacting to the moment, and act the way you should be and you want to be.
4. Choose to switch off the old tapes that keep on playing in your head, and try to visualize your goals and then push on and seek to reach them.
5. Don’t pay any attention to what others think about you. The most important judgment should be yours, and yours alone. If you live in constant fear of what others think about you, it will only hold you back from realizing your potential. Also, you’re not a clone of others as each of us is different. Don’t be afraid to be unique or to stand out against the crowd.
6. Accept that you have good points, and areas for growth. We’re all a mix of different qualities, and flaws, and traits. We all make mistakes, it’s what you do with them matters. So embrace the fact you’re human and won’t always get it right.
7. Also, develop a tough skin and don’t take insults personally. Look back and laugh, don’t cover or criticise yourself. It won’t help if you’re sensitive or worried all the time. It’s better to forgive yourself, and then move on again.
8. Develop your ability to think creatively. Try out those new ideas, and choose to live outside the box.
9. Seek to enjoy this moment, and to live life in the present. Be grateful for the small things, and savour all you have.
10. Understand happiness, anger, sad, arrogance & upset, all are temporary human emotions. You have to go through everything. The earlier you accept it the better.
1. The past can’t be changed. 2. Opinions don’t define your reality. 3. Everyone’s journey is different. 4. Judgements are not about you. 5. Overthinking will lead to sadness. 6. Happiness is found within. 7. Your thoughts affect your mood. 8. Smiles are contagious & Kindness is free. 9. It’s okay to let go and move on. 10. What goes around, comes around. 11. Things always get better with time.
No one gets to decide who you are except you. Period. No one gets to tell you how capable you are or who you can become. People will undoubtedly talk and give their opinions like they know something you don’t. And some people will not believe in you simply because they view the world from a lens of impossible.
But it’s you who gets to decide who to believe. You can believe the discouraging teacher or the pessimistic friend, or you can believe the little voice inside you that knows you are made for more, the voice inside you that believes in you & pushes you further.
Lying may be more common than you think. One study found that 40% of adults lie at least once in a day, usually in small ways. And even though some people lie more or less than others, a lie is a lie. So how do you navigate a world full of liars when you value honesty and integrity. Here are two major traits of genuinely honest people so you can decide whether you or someone in your life is truly a honest person:
1. They have a calm yet strong speaking voice. One of the easiest telltale signs of lying is an aggressive voice when you catch someone in a lie, they’ll often raise their voice in defense as a way to establish power. Honest people rarely become defensive when they’re asked questions, even if those questions seem accusatory in nature. When an honest person replies, their tone of voice is calm and consistent since there is no possible way they’ll be found out. They have nothing to worry about. There is no reason to lie or make up a story. There’s nothing to hide.
2. Honest people come across as rude sometimes. They are less concerned with catering to your feelings. They would rather tell you a truth that hurts then let you believe a lie that makes you feel good about yourself. They aren’t afraid to tell the truth, even if it means they’ll come across as rude or harsh. Because of this fact you might think an honest person is mean sometimes. If you’re not ready for the raw unadulterated truth, then don’t ask an honest person. They’re Not going to sugarcoat a situation or pretend that everything is OK. When it isn’t OK, they’ll present the facts and give their personal opinions even if it’s not what you want to hear. If you’ve ever received tough information from an honest person know that their intent is not malice, It’s HONESTY.
Make mistakes. Dare to speak your truth. Pick your mate who can be your mirror. You don’t need God for forgiveness. You need a true person who can hear you, feel you & drag you out from darkness without judging you. Life is easy. Happiness is when you start being legit towards yourself.
Don’t stay stuck in your head thinking it’s safe, you are just lying to self. All deceptive & negative practices are definitely going to bite your butt soon or sooner.
Abundance comes in three forms; Finance, Love & Health.
FINANCE: Of course you need money to afford anything & everything in this 3D world. You have to work towards it continuously & religiously. Be devoted towards what you do or what you want to do, Work will seem fun. Money making is a journey of self preservation too. Do what your heart desires, make sure it’s fruitful.
LOVE: Yes we all need love in our life. Here abundance is your emotional fulfilment. Without love in your life, you hardly deserve to be called a human being. That love can be towards your partner, family, pet or your passion. But first you need to find a value in yourself to face the reality of what you are. Whether you are a giver or a taker, remember LOVE is something you will get how much you give. In case you feel you failed in love, stop courting yourself on that. Your almighty wants something better for you. In this quantum realm, everything gets balanced. There will always be an equilibrium in your emotional growth.
HEALTH: This is my favourite one. Abundance in health is priceless. There is no better way to describe how important it is to take care of your health. Follow a diet & schedule your day-to-day activities. Living like an animal without discipline is nothing but inviting nonsensical thoughts & negative vibes. You need to enter each day with something in your head planned to achieve, that can be a visit to a park or finishing a meeting with your client for a couple grand bucks project. Make sure you wake up every next day with something to achieve, that keeps your mind & heart flowing towards gaining a positive momentum. Workout is just a part of your entire day’s schedule, please do it. Go to gym or do yoga at home, but do something for your health’s longevity. Yes sometimes your mouth will crave for all the things that your body actually hates, give yourself a day or two to gobble some cheesy sweet spicy mess. You deserve best of all that you desire.
I hope this article helped you little bit about clearing your path to happiness & success, in short ABUNDANCE. Life is easy & fun at the end of everything. Master your self growth. See & treat people as you treat yourself. You & others all deserve HAPPINESS. Don’t let any negativity drive your mindset. You are amazing. Tap OUT..😘💪