In order to bring the highest version of yourself to everything you do, you must be performing at your highest level. That means making sure you get enough sleep, eat well, exercise, meditate, and take care of your mind, body, and soul. Sometimes we think we have to show how hard we work by burning ourselves out. But I promise you it’s so much better to find the balance. Then you will feel happier, you will be more productive, and your work will be better.
Look at your life and find balance in all aspects and areas. Nothing will work unless you do.
You are allowed to fail. You are allowed to start again from scratch. You are allowed to change your mind. You are allowed to try over and over again. You are allowed to struggle. No path is ever a perfectly straight line. Your path will twist and turn in directions you never expected. It will bring you unexpected highs and lows that make you stronger.
You don’t need to have it all figured out right now. You will get where you are meant to go in time.
Someone graduated at 21, but waited 6 years to get a good job. Someone had no eduaction, but was a millionaire at 21.
Someone got married at 20, but divorced 5 years later. Someone got married at 30, but found everlasting love.
YOU’RE NOT LATE. YOU’RE NOT EARLY. YOU’RE ON TIME, ALWAYS. KEEP THAT IN MIND.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. When I find something informative & entertaining, I have to share it here. I am a big movie buff, and there’s reason why movies are getting darker. Watch it for fun.)
As children, we were daring in our imagination; nothing was impossible to us as young dreamers. We dreamt of experiencing wild and outlandish experiences in far-off lands. We dreamt of becoming victorious heroes, genius inventors, and admired artists. We dreamt of sharing a whimsical love story that left us breathless. We dreamt of having a big home filled with family and friends tucked away in the forest or on top of a city sky rise.
There was nothing that our little minds didn’t imagine. Our imagination was fearless.
However, for many, as life played out, when something didn’t work out the way we planned or envisioned, we took those unmet expectations as the sign to stop believing and give up on imagining the wild. We took it as a token that everyone else was right; our imaginations were lofty. Little by little, many of us trained ourselves not to trust that “anything can happen”. We allowed time, experiences, circumstances, and people’s opinions to jade us.
Change must begin with you. Start by changing your thinking patterns from anything negative into only positive thoughts. It’s time to shake things up. Don’t remain stuck in an unhappy, unfulfilling place any longer.
Free your mind from old beliefs. You deserve so much better. With that said, take the first step.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. I had to share it.🤣 Old one, but never gets old. Watch it for some fun.)
In order to bring the highest version of yourself to everything you do, you must be performing at your highest level. That means making sure you get enough sleep, eat well, exercise, meditate, and take care of your mind, body, and soul. Sometimes we think we have to show how hard we work by burning ourselves out, but I promise you it’s so much bet ter to find the balance. You will feel happier. You will be more productive. And your work will be better.
Look at your life and find balance in all aspects and areas.
1. Become more observant. Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences.
2. Collect ideas. Ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from your mind too fast. Try to capture them before it is too late. Ideally, write down or sketch every single one.
3. Read. Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading. Ideally, have a book always with you.
4. Analyze your day. Before going to bed, spend 10 minutes analyzing your day. Consider what things you managed to do well and what mistakes you made.
5. Start writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline. First of all, the discipline of thinking. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematic and structured instead.