We live in a world where 99.9% of private yacht, private jets, mansions are owned by men. But it’s always 99.9% women who upload those images in Instagram. Men who really own things don’t even want to come to picture, they enjoy staying random. Suddenly you see a stupid maze of nonsense just in these 3 lines.
While making money, you will come across million such examples. It’s people who achieved too little always speak more words than that’s necessary.
Money never comes from poor to rich or to the ones who work hard for it. Money comes to those who can manage it from those who can’t manage it.
(Few lines said by my bestfriend Demi’s dad i always remember.)
1. Become more observant. Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences.
2. Collect ideas. Ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from your mind too fast. Try to capture them before it is too late. Ideally, write down or sketch every single one.
3. Read. Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading. Ideally, have a book always with you.
4. Analyze your day. Before going to bed, spend 10 minutes analyzing your day. Consider what things you managed to do well and what mistakes you made.
5. Start writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline. First of all, the discipline of thinking. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematic and structured instead.
You must be logged in to post a comment.