Don’t let your loneliness make you reconnect with toxic people.
You shouldn’t drink poison just because you’re thirsty.
8 THINGS THAT CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN ONE YEAR;
1. Stop complaining and appreciate how lucky you are everyday.
2. Embrace loneliness and reinvent yourself in the process.
3. Say goodbye to the people that don’t bring positive energy into your life.
4. Throw off the TV, limit social media apps and set Internet controls.
5. Pick one skill you want to cultivate and put all your effort into developing it.
6. Commit to the goals you set and never look back.
7. Sweat every day to boost your mood.
8. Fail forward. Learn from every mistake you make.
Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness.
– Mandy Hale.