1. The kindest people aren’t born that way, they are made. They are the souls that have experienced so much at the hands of life, they are the ones who have dug themselves out of the dark, who have fought to turn every loss into a lesson. The KINDEST people do not just exist, they choose to soften where circumstance has tried to harden them, they choose to believe in goodness, because they have seen firsthand why COMPASSION is so necessary. They have seen firsthand why TENDERNESS is so important in this world.
2. Surround yourself with people who are doing the work to HEAL themselves. Surround yourself with those who want to talk to you about IDEAS rather than other human beings. Surround yourself with people who LOVE and RESPECT themselves, people who are GENTLE and KIND and who ENCOURAGE CONNECTION. Surround yourself with people who genuinely show up in your life, people who don’t just want attention, or praise, or validation from you. Surround yourself with those who want to GROW with you. These people will change your life.
3. Being understood fosters a different kind of INTIMACY that is untouchable. The rarest, most profound kind of connection you are going to experience will not be with the person who instantly gratifies you, but rather, with the kind of human being who sees you clearly. Ask yourself who makes you feel the most you? Who sees you in ways you don’t see yourself? Who pours calm and ease into the heart of you? Those people who came to mind are rare and beautiful gifts. Never take them for granted.
4. Do not just be THANKFUL for the things you deem positive in life. Be thankful for the EMOTIONS you also deem negative, because it is within the darkness that we grow to APPRECIATE the light. The hardest things in life are building you, and reminding you of your capacity to overcome. At the end of the day, nothing you have experienced thus far has defeated you. There is POWER in reminding yourself of that. You are capable of braving the storms, that is what they are there to teach you.
5. Please don’t ever forget that so many human beings you come into contact with are all trying to heal themselves from the things they often do not discuss. Always choose to be KIND. Always choose GRACE.
If it didn’t workout, she doesn’t EXist in my life. No-one is allowed to term me “EX“. The other side’s low self esteem & betrayal made it fall, my efforts & enthusiasm were/is always on point.
I am celebrated among my friends & workers. I strongly believe in KARMA. The people i connect are chosen, No-one will ever say bad shit about me. I still struggle to sleep whenever I think “someone is hurt because of me”.
Being a human I too have enough negative qualities; I am overindulging to challenges, money, attention & intimacy. I accept that always (Some LEO thing). That will never change in me. Maybe my ONE will have enough strength to tame that beast in me someday. Till the time I am single, I enjoy all what I should be enjoying.
Doesn’t matter you love your pet, girlfriend/ boyfriend, any family member, husband/wife or a friend, in any equation LOVE should teach you how to become a better person first. If your LOVE isn’t helping you evolve, just exit it. We humans are born to a purpose, which entitles us for certain amount of respect & care. When you don’t grow as a person, you are definitely marching towards a life of an insect/animal.
We all are allowed to do mistakes. Infatuations & attractions are unavoidable. Learn to keep your belongings & temptations in check or under control. With my tiny life, I definitely understand how not to mix sex & love. Or when to mix intimacy in love. Is it a help? Still figuring it out the best possible way.
Don’t lose your worth in this process. You don’t need to move on, you need to move forward. Be a true person to yourself & others. You deserve HAPPINESS & FULFILLMENT in life. 😘
It’s a bug which bites all. We all have a story ongoing or behind to share related to the heading of this post. But one thing I would love to share is; LOVE is lite. Yes it is, Taking care of someone sidelining their flaws, Share your life with someone, Express your demands to that someone, Owning that someone’s sorrow & low, Communicate each & every aspect of your heartfelt desires with someone.
Yes build it on the foundation of COMMUNICATION, TRUTH & TRUST. Kill that ego, fear, deception & arrogance in you. Listen to your heart. Love is like a guide towards a better path in your life. Learn to balance it with your work & day-2-day life, maintain that partnership or give-and-take at 50/50. Stop thinking, start moving forward together.
All of it will definitely lead to some materialistic gains & intimacy in coming days. Don’t forget to buy enough condoms & lubes if you want to make your beloved feel special each moment. Dare to make a bold move someday. Get your boy/girl out on a party/dinner, express silently how you want to share the same bed forever with them from a specific date & name it marriage or ceremony of two people decided to fuck each other forever physically+mentally. It’s beautiful, trust me there. (Tip for my bros: Don’t hesitate to score that butthole, you deserve to get/give the best)
Now why things get wrapped up in shit?
Answer: Remember whatever you give will come back as it is. If you are brewing anything negative anywhere towards anyone, it will follow up towards you as well. Doesn’t matter it’s romantic or any other equation; time will make it worse for you in coming days. God blesses the broke first, because they need support to heal. And those who hurt others will get exactly the same today or tomorrow. Don’t wait till it blows up on your face. Develop the guts to seek forgiveness.
Universe knows how to balance scales. You focus more on being a person with right attitude & positive vibration. Truth sets everyone free. Life will definitely seem amazing at a point. We all are reaching our point of HAPPINESS. LOVE will follow the same path.