1. BE IMPECCABLE WITH YOUR WORD. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
2. DON’T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
3. DON’T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
4. ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self abuse and regret.
1. You commit to and practice observing yourself. 2. You notice a story you’re telling yourself. 3. You set a boundary you may not have set before. 4. You honour a commitment to yourself. 5. You take ownership and accountability when there’s something to own. 6. You can see another perspective outside of your own. 7. You see the pain of others in their reactivity without over personalizing. 8. You move away from changing others and move towards integrating the change you’d like to see for yourself.
GROWTH is often uncomfortable, messy, and full of feelings you weren’t EXPECTING. But it’s necessary.
Asked one of my friend whether she is excited about the vote/poll results & what’s her opinion about current situation of USA!?! Her response made me reschedule today’s post to some other day & write this one instead.
Her reply was: “I voted for the first time because I can’t stand that orange piece of shit. How can a creep take over the role of PRESIDENT!?! USA is a long rant right now. Not because of Trump, I don’t give a shit what he says. My problem is his supporters. People are ok with that full time lier & part time womanizer, which means all his supporters also support the way that jerk thinks. Situation here is sad.”
Yes this post is related to US elections. Still no matter from where you are reading this, I have something to share with you on politics. Most of the time politicians start barking about NATIONALISM or RELIGION when they fail to keep their promises on DEVELOPMENT. The only quality you should look forward in a politician is his/her character & integrity. Now I hope you have the answer whom to vote for.
(People reading it from USA please don’t take it personally. I have cousins & friends who live in your country since they were in their mum’s tummy/dad’s dong. Leaving this political mess & a dash of racism/inequality aside, I LOVE DISNEYLAND.)