1. If taking care of yourself means letting someone down, then let someone down. 2. Never let rejection lead to self-rejection. 3. What happened yesterday may not be your responsibility, but how you behave today is upto you. 4. Obsessing over the things that society said you’re supposed to do will kill your happiness. Everyone is different and your path to happiness will be different too. 5. My low maintenance relationships are my strongest. 6. If you want to enjoy your life, don’t subscribe to other people’s definition of ‘fun‘. Your fun belongs to you, make sure you define it. 7. Stop expecting honesty from people who lie to themselves. People who are inconsistent aren’t going anywhere in their life, stop planning a journey with them. 8. If you learn to read books, you can be smart. If you learn to read yourself, you can be anything.
Three major lessons you must learn for an easy smooth sailing life;
1. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and sometimes you might think you know someone, you might think they’re on your side but deep down inside they’re not. Pay attention. Actions speak louder than words, inconsistent words mean nothing and such words are just another way to cover up the truth with lies.
2. Almost everything we go through we can’t control. That means, if it’s yours, then somewhere down the line it’ll return to you. And if it’s not, then you have to make peace with it and move on. It’s as simple as that.
3. Letting go is never an easy thing to do, no matter how many times you’ve rehearsed it, no matter how many times you’ve played it in your head, it never goes as planned and almost always does it sting a little harder than you thought. (Not my words.)
Throughout the years I have learned three major things:
1. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and sometimes you might think you know someone, you might think they’re on your side but deep down inside they’re not. Pay attention. Inconsistent people use WORDS to cover up the truth with lies.
2. Almost everything we go through we can’t control. That means, if it’s yours, then somewhere down the line it’ll return to you and if it’s not, then you have to make peace with it and move on. It’s as simple as that.
3. Letting go is never an easy thing to do. No matter how many times you’ve rehearsed it. No matter how many times you’ve played it in your head. It never goes as planned and almost always does it sting a little harder than you thought. (Not my words.)
When we say “STRIVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL”, we must mention SUCCESS in what form! In my eyes SUCCESS is an amazing form of accomplishment & it can be anything.
You are a good student, that’s a SUCCESS. You are a good employee who loves & enjoys his/her job, that’s SUCCESS. You are an entrepreneur or a businessman to a profitable venture, that’s a SUCCESS. You lost 10kilo body weight in a month for shooting a music video, that’s SUCCESS. You travelled 41 countries before turning 29, that’s SUCCESS. You are truthful about what you are, that’s SUCCESS. You never showed deceptive or inconsistent characteristics, that’s SUCCESS. You are confident & consistent, that’s SUCCESS. You never allowed bad times or bad people bring down your vibe, that’s SUCCESS. You were patient with time to get what you wanted, that’s SUCCESS. You baked the best sourdough pizza & sugarfree cheesecake for all your 17 friends, that’s a SUCCESS. You know your bestfriend DEMI is a crybaby & despite that you had a long conversation about all your differences in opinion while grabbing her by waist, even that’s a SUCCESS.
SUCCESS is such a wildly overrated word that makes most people scared to even think about it. We must use this word “SUCCESS” in our day to day life to feel more fulfilled in our way of living.
AS LONG AS YOU KEEP GOING, YOU’LL KEEP GETTING BETTER. AND AS YOU GET BETTER, YOU GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE. THAT ALONE IS SUCCESS. (Not my words.)
Consistent effort with clean intentions always leads to SUCCESS.
Don’t lower your frequency to play games and become a part of an inconsistent toxic cycle. Revenge depletes your energy and steals from you. Move forward. What you remove your attention from will cease to exist.
Get better. Attract better. You are too great to entertain such energies. BE YOU & STRIVE TO BE A BETTER VERSION OF YOURSELF.
SELF-CARE isn’t just holidays, sauna and massages. It’s working on your habits, mindset and healing your past. It’s removing toxic thoughts, inconsistent people and nasty places from your life. It’s living intentionally, purposefully and consciously.
Nobody is perfect. Equally important is knowing how to forgive yourself. Do not obsess over your past mistakes. The more you obsess and hold on to it, the more energy and power you give it. So let it go, learn from it, and move on. Forgive yourself for a mistake you made or something you’ve done that you now regret. Allow yourself to let it go.
Leave all your inconsistent behaviour behind. Learn to be in sync with life. It can be your career, hobbies, relationship or your health, learn to be CONSISTENT if you want success in any field of your life. Live with no regrets. Life is fun, let it be.
You can’t please everyone and you’re not supposed to. I’ve taken a lot of criticism and even read horrible comments on the Internet, but I can’t let that bring me down. I have to keep being who I am for the people in my life that matter and that will be enough.
Don’t try to please everyone, just focus on pleasing yourself. Become a better version of yourself by remaining consistent in your path to life. If someone is overcriticizing you, don’t feed into them by responding.
There is only one way to avoid criticism: say nothing, be nothing, do nothing.
Most people are just INCONSISTENT, pretend to do lot many things without being serious about anything. TRUSTING SOMEONE IS THE TOUGHEST PART.
And there are two reasons why we don’t TRUST people. First: We don’t know them. Second: We know them.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. I heard about mincemeat oat cookies for the first time from this Scottish chef. I am a baker by heart, especially pizza & cheesecake are two of my biggest weaknesses.)