1. Gossiping is boring, useless and time-wasting. 2. You don’t find the phone call from you mom annoying because you care about her. 3. Talk less, listen more and let other people shine. 4. It’s okay if you don’t know everything. 5. Speak up for yourself, or people never know. 6. It’s good to be serious sometimes. 7. Stop to find any excuses and deal with the problem. 8. Time is precious. Say NO to people who waste your time. 9. Love yourself more. Don’t hurt yourself for someone else. 10. Cherish friends who are always there when you need them.
Let them judge you. Let them misunderstand you. Let them gossip about you. Their opinions aren’t your problem. You stay kind, committed to love, and free in your authenticity. No matter what they do or say, don’t you dare doubt your worth or the beauty of your truth. Just keep on shining like you do.
– Scott Stabile.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. World stopped accepting leadership of UK on economy after the fall of colonialism, and thanks to labours party which made a big dent on UK’s image by reiterating nonsensical issues on parliament floor. It’s just a start the way things are headed. People are worried about recession because we are already in a recession since a while. I can see even worse for USA in coming days.)
1. BE IMPECCABLE WITH YOUR WORD. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
2. DON’T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
3. DON’T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
4. ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self abuse and regret.
Let them judge you. Let them misunderstand you. Let them gossip about you. Their opinions aren’t your problems. You stay kind, committed to love, and free in your authenticity. No matter what they do or say, don’t you doubt your worth or the beauty of your truth. Remain CONSISTENT & just keep shining like you always do.
The reason i don’t understand GOSSIP, Gossiping for attention & telling stories can make you appear smarter and more engaging, it may even help you feel accepted in a social group. But gossiping always backfires in the long run.
Spreading gossip is only a short-term solution to elicit approval and although people may enjoy here and there to gossip, later they tend to dislike those who spread it. It reveals that she/he may be untrustworthy or judgmental after all if you talk about others behind their back, what’s to stop you from gossiping about anyone in your life including the people you gossip to. People are temporary & gossiping is cheap. Learn to learn something new to keep yourself exciting, young & happy.