I’ve been to parties where I’ve seen these really gorgeous girls hiding in the corners afraid to talk to anyone. I can tell they’re insecure. Maybe they don’t think they’re pretty enough or they don’t think they have the right outfit on, but it immediately dims their inner light. To me there’s nothing more attractive than someone owning who they are in the skin they’re in.
Find what makes you comfortable and confident. Remember how special you are and wear it with pride.
Confidence starts with beauty. Beauty begins from comfort within. (Not my words.)
Valentine’s Day is around the corner. Whether you wanna woo your boo, asking someone new out on a date or you are in a mood to get laid; take these tiny tips from your bro. A few lines of man-to-man talk.
1. Remove all deodorants from your closet today. Get a cologne/perfume, a good one looking at your budget (The best one I can suggest as it’s my all season good to go: DAVIDOFF COOL WATER). Before you meet her, a mild spray near back of your neck & earlobes. Don’t ask why!! Your girl deserves a well groomed person who values styling & smelling nice.
2. 4 days left for your date night, I mean 14th February night. Right after you wake up every single day from now, grind a big piece of ginger, add some warm water to it & drink it without thinking taste. Ginger is a natural thermogenic antioxidant & it helps to correct the amount of blood flow to overall body parts including your downstairs department. Now you know why.
3. Clean your bush & make sure to apply some extra virgin olive oil to stay away from unnecessary body odours. Get some nice boxer shorts as well.
4. Understand the importance of keeping it classy yet low-key while dressing up for special occasions. Wear a sleek wristwatch, dial not bigger than 42mm. Just for one day, ditch your sports shoes or Balenciaga Triple-S kinda moonwalkers.
Last tip: Own who you are for real. When you are talking to your partner or future-partner, make sure you lie/hide nothing. Be blunt about what you want from yourself & from the other side as well. A truthful person is hard to resist & people take no time to get intimidated. Tap OUT..💪👍
Doesn’t matter who says what, I never went to a girl and said “Aww you look so beautiful & blah blah blah”. I am confident because I am just casual with everyone, no matter how you look or present yourself. Never chased anyone, I can’t do that. Definitely bad, but I am true.
Girls came my way with their salty approach. I am the one who sidelined all, & I will keep on doing that. You know the worst part; even after reading this, not a single person will stop approaching me for more. I have a good equation with everyone. No-one is less or more special. Even if I wanna woo you, I am not afraid of getting over you. The only thing that hurts me “when my BANK ACCOUNT STOPS GROWING”.
Yes I tried skating for a while, that’s the time I developed my love for VANS sneakers & hoodies. Actually my reason for skating was girls, I was seriously planning to woo a girl in the mix.
Yeah yeah early days of Tap, it didn’t work. I was a perfect asshole in those days & I was hella afraid whether that girl might start thinking more than what I wanted. The funniest part; school changed suddenly & I can’t even remember her name.😂
In a relationship if someone is not moving up with time; just move forward with your life towards your goals & success, with or without them. You need a better you tomorrow. If deserving & you both are meant to be together, the other person will step up to catch up.
Let’s read cards first. I will tell you more later. This is for collective, irrespective of any SUN-MOON-RISING Zodiac/Element.
1. Knight of Wands: This card represents FIRE element (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius). It talks about Power, Passion & Frustration too. Basically Knight of Wands is a fast moving person/feelings who can jump/switch between places or people if he/she isn’t getting what’s needed. This is the play boy/girl your parents adviced you to stay away. 😜
2. The Moon: The moon is card for Cancer Zodiac. It’s a element under WATER sign, which is all about thoughts. Thoughts can be about Illusions, Psychic messages or dreams.
3. The Hermit: This card represents zodiac sign VIRGO under element EARTH. The behaviour of the person you are dealing with has put you under a stress/trauma. It can also point towards deep contemplation about a situation/person, that’s why you entered HERMIT mode. Just thinking & thinking without making any moves or taking any actions. It’s about a period of silent pause.
4. Knight of Pentacles: This is also a card under element EARTH, but represents Zodiacs of Aquarius/Capricorn/Pisces. Which talks about reputation/reliability/results/risk. So now that you have enough information about the situation/person after so many things going in your head/heart, you have a clear picture about what to give/get. The problem with this card/situation is; this is the slowest moving knight in entire deck & this slowness can make otherside feel bored.
You need to fasten up your thought or moves to get what/whom you need. After having a heart to heart conversation with yourself, you realised the value of yourself & your person. It’s time to build something beautiful with someone stable & mature who knows how to stand/walk their TRUTH.
Now mercury already in retrograde & next full moon on 16-July-2019, YES all emotions will pour out emotionally & some in action too. Before reaching a conclusion, wait till retrograde period is over on 02-August-2019. I am not only saying this in perspective of relationships, maybe you are planning to start a new job or business as well. Just stay away from all reboot or anything new for a while, things done during this timeframe are short-lived.
(N.B: Guidance are for those who seek. If you have a strong head & heart; please avoid such readings & follow your intuition.)