I’ve seen bad texters respond quickly and write paragraphs.
I’ve seen people who “aren’t ready for a relationship” get ready in few conversations.
I’ve seen a girl proposing me in front of 24 friends to marry her ASAP on my birthday, who used to say “I DON’T NEED A MAN TO BE HAPPY” since 7 years. (Hello Lioness😜).
A healthy adult relationship is one where both people in the relationship give and both receive. There is a safe, equal and open exchange of ideas, communication, feelings, and thoughts and all perspectives are considered and valued. There is also the freedom to respectfully challenge, heal, confront, and strengthen one another.
At the end what matters is a TRUTHFUL CONSISTENT person who gets you, no matter what’s coming. If someone wants you, you won’t have to ask for effort.
Be strong, be kind, be free. Do things that make you proud of yourself. Surround yourself with people who bring out your best qualities. And distance yourself from the people who do the opposite. Hangout with people who are ready to exchange knowledge with enough understanding about what they are saying & why. For example; Don’t just follow someone’s words because they said “Investing in stock market/real estate/crypto will make you money/rich”. 95% of these people don’t even know how to multiply 12*13 without a calculator. Do you really think such dumbfucks can advice anyone on finance? Forget finance, if someone is saying something without knowing enough about it, that person is a complete fake nut. Stay away from such morons. Fun story: Most people who invest in bitcoin think it’s more like a virtual currency, but hardly few know it was designed as a medium of transaction. It’s more like Western Union Money Transfer.
Be true, true to yourself and true to your morals. Stand up for yourself. Don’t let people take advantage of your kindness and soft heart. Don’t take shit from anyone, and don’t put yourself down. Believe in yourself and believe in your journey. Be good to yourself. Be unapologetically you. Embrace your imperfections. Accept the fact that when you grow, sometimes you lose people and that’s okay. Celebrate your every success and learn from failure. Learn to accept that, first you have to learn a lot about anything & everything before jumping in. And most importantly, never ever let anything stand in the way of the person you are becoming. BE A TRUE YOU. (Not my words).
Stay away from people with negative vibe & toxic mindset. Here is a HOW TO or WHOM TO;
1. Entertain those who exchange attention & mutual admiration.
2. Stay away from “Dry texters”, these kind of people can figure out a problem in everything that’s soothing to your head or heart. The thing is, they are just not interested in you. The earlier you understand, the better. Read more on this by clicking here. In general, every conversation with a dry texter is a pointless nonsense, it’s going nowhere. If communication sucks, just cut it or back off humbly.
3. Also stay away from those whose screen time in instagram is more than 4 minutes a day. (Most successful people don’t even use such apps in their phone, they have hired agencies to keep fools stuck to create a brand value for their name. And i bet you don’t want a fool in your life).
4. If someone’s social circle is too random, that’s a sign of major inconsistency in their personality.
5. Never believe those who say bullshits like; “MONEY IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL, I WOULD RATHER FOCUS ON LOVE OR FAMILY”. These are the double whammy of fickleness & fake ideology. We are living in 2021, a happy LOVE & a happy FAMILY both come with a bill.
Enough said about what not to. Click here to read a previous post on what are the green signals of a healthy humanly equation. Hope you have a good one.
We live in a fast-paced world where it’s easy to judge and hard to understand anything/anybody. People will never understand your journey or your struggle. Actually they don’t need to, it’s not meant for them. Don’t waste your time explaining, people hear what they want to hear and nobody is bigger than their understanding.
Goals/dreams must scare you little bit in exchange of tons of excitement. Your dreams & goals are yours, so is your JOURNEY. Enjoy it. Have a good one.
The number of this post points that I am writing something stupid/crazy/creative/dumb/useless/motivational/rant/rogue/random/original out of my head or heart since past few months continuously each single day.
“I vow to all who stand for TRUTH & INTEGRITY. You are the definition of BADASS to me in 2019.” Let’s exchange some respect no matter where you stand. Way back when I was 16, something changed in my life. The way I look/communicate/value people has so much to do with few incidents. Trying to be a humble happy me.
I want to exchange little love to all who spend their few minutes in a day to read the crap/thing I write here. A biggggg Thank you from this side. I take it like a diary for keeping things active & alive for me whenever i want to access. Some people reply to few posts & some spam with fee app & referral links too. I read all & approve few. Written enough words for the day. Have a good one. 😜
You must be logged in to post a comment.