We live in a world where 99.9% of private yacht, private jets, mansions are owned by men. But it’s always 99.9% women who upload those images in Instagram. Men who really own things don’t even want to come to picture, they enjoy staying random. Suddenly you see a stupid maze of nonsense just in these 3 lines.
While making money, you will come across million such examples. It’s people who achieved too little always speak more words than that’s necessary.
Money never comes from poor to rich or to the ones who work hard for it. Money comes to those who can manage it from those who can’t manage it.
(Few lines said by my bestfriend Demi’s dad i always remember.)
1. Become more observant. Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences.
2. Collect ideas. Ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from your mind too fast. Try to capture them before it is too late. Ideally, write down or sketch every single one.
3. Read. Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading. Ideally, have a book always with you.
4. Analyze your day. Before going to bed, spend 10 minutes analyzing your day. Consider what things you managed to do well and what mistakes you made.
5. Start writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline. First of all, the discipline of thinking. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematic and structured instead.
For example; suppose you want a great body. You just need to wake up early for a run, eat right, do push-ups, do pull-ups, do squats, sleep in time, done. You have to do this every single day of your life. That’s so SIMPLE. But, how EASY is that, you have to answer me!?
The point of change isn’t to make yourself happy. The point of change is to grow, to show up for yourself, to express yourself, to be an example of what’s possible, to test the limits, to have new experiences. You can be happy and grateful for where you are and still choose to change everything, just because you want to.
The more energy you spend living your dreams, the more that energy will spread to other people. Your courage to live your dreams will give people courage, inspiration, and freedom to start living out their own dreams. You’re a living example of what some people feel is impossible. There’s no greater gift you could give someone like that.
If you’re feeling fearful or uninspired about your dreams, spend time with a friend who is motivated and draw inspiration when needed. When you do your best and live out your dreams, you inspire others to do the same.
In this post i am talking about action of collective efforts to create a collective effect in all aspects. It’s true that you will eventually reap what you sow, but we should also realise that our individual decisions & actions become our eventual contribution to society. All of our intention & action create massive energy that creates major effects for all. This energy is eventually transmitted into our society and the world at large. So make sure your action creates value & inspiration to others. Make concious effort to be good to people. Pursue your goals and passion step by step. Lead by example.
Whether you believe in Karma or not, I usually talk about fundamental principles of life which can help you be a better human. I hope your parents, friends, society and even your God expects that from you. To live a life of impact you genuinely desire mastering your skills and knowledge about gratitude, effort, action, selflessness & happiness. They all combined will help you reach a life of fulfillment. The best reward is the one that contributes to the whole.