8 CANCERS TO AVOID;
Life lessons it took me a while to learn:
1. Missing people is not a reason to reconnect with them.
It’s okay to remember people without rekindling.
2. You can’t talk to everyone about everything.
It’s okay to have certain people for certain topics.
3. When someone is envious of you, it’s not your job to make them feel better about who you are.
Your focus must remain in elevating your status & knowledge.
4. Assumptions are not rooted in fact.
If you want to know something, it’s always best to ask.
5. Authenticity equals freedom.
There’s nothing that someone can hold over you when you’re okay with who you are.
True confidence has no room for jealously and envy.
When you know you are great, you have no reason to hate.
Few men have the natural strength to honour a friend’s success without envy.