Someone graduated at 21, but waited 6 years to get a good job. Someone had no eduaction, but was a millionaire at 21.
Someone got married at 20, but divorced 5 years later. Someone got married at 30, but found everlasting love.
YOU’RE NOT LATE. YOU’RE NOT EARLY. YOU’RE ON TIME, ALWAYS. KEEP THAT IN MIND.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. When I find something informative & entertaining, I have to share it here. I am a big movie buff, and there’s reason why movies are getting darker. Watch it for fun.)
Yes I tried skating for a while, that’s the time I developed my love for VANS sneakers & hoodies. Actually my reason for skating was girls, I was seriously planning to woo a girl in the mix.
Yeah yeah early days of Tap, it didn’t work. I was a perfect asshole in those days & I was hella afraid whether that girl might start thinking more than what I wanted. The funniest part; school changed suddenly & I can’t even remember her name.😂
OK. Five things that even my closest friends still don’t know about me.
1. I am a primitive cooking expert.
2. Even looking at you from a 100 meter distance, I can understand what kind of a person you are & where you are heading with that attitude towards life. The more silent you are, the more information you are radiating. A person walking on center or extreme of a sidewalk also screams about his/her personality.
3. I only share that much information about myself which is pre-decided & true.
4. You can’t influence me anything. I respect all and follow my TRUTH.
5. I don’t have a pride or ego alive in me. But in case you wanna know me more, self-respect needs to be reciprocated equally.
You must be logged in to post a comment.