Please stop overthinking life like you have to have an answer to every feeling or situation. That’s not how life works. We figure it all out by just living. By messing up, by missing an opportunity, by seeking advice and not taking it. We learn what’s important and what isn’t.
Sometimes we have no damn clue what to do, and that’s okay. Always trust your gut and know that everything works out the way it’s meant to. It always does. Relax; we were never in control anyway.
12 key defining changes you can make to your life;
1. Protect your vibe. 2. Be an authentic version of yourself. 3. Avoid gossip and drama. 4. Let go of things you can’t control. 5. Avoid comparing yourself to others. 6. Keep your faith larger than your fears. 7. Don’t do anything that doesn’t feel right. 8. Don’t be afraid to spend some time alone. 9. Speak kindly to yourself and to other people. 10. Please yourself before trying to please others. 11. Stay away from people who drain your energy. 12. Ignore any opinions that don’t enhance your life.
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it. 2. Say exactly what you mean. 3. Don’t be a people pleaser. 4. Trust your instincts. 5. Never speak bad about yourself. 6. Never give up on your dreams. 7. Don’t be afraid to say NO or YES. 8. Be kind to yourself. 9. Let go of what you can’t control. 10. Stay away from drama and negativity. 11. Spread light & love.
Remember, inner peace begins the moment you take a deep breath and choose not to allow another person or event to control your thoughts. You are not what happened to you. You are what you choose to become in this moment. Let go, breathe, and begin again.
I think sometimes people believe that worrying has some kind of productive purpose. Worry sucks all your energy and joy out of whatever it you’re doing. It’s human nature to worry, but when we do constantly, we run into more problems. It may give you something to do, but you don’t get anywhere.
The next time you worrying about something, try to remember that you aren’t always in control. Instead, do practical things like make budget or create a schedule. Be proactive & let go of stress. After all, it won’t change a thing.
Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow; it empties today of it’s strength.
Throughout the years I have learned three major things.
1. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Sometimes you might think you know someone, you might think they’re on your side but deep down inside they’re not. Truthful & consistent stay, rest doesn’t. Pay attention. Actions without intention means nothing. And words are just another way to cover up the truth with lies.
2. Almost everything we go through we can’t control. That means, if it’s yours, then somewhere down the line it’ll return to you. And if it’s not, then you have to make peace with it and move on. It’s as simple as that.
3. Letting go is never an easy thing to do. No matter how many times you’ve rehearsed it, no matter how many times you’ve played it in your head, it never goes as planned and almost always does it sting a little harder than you thought. (Not my words.)
Your wellbeing, Your beliefs, Your attitude, Your thoughts, Your perspective, Your choice, How honest you are, What books you read, How often you exercise, How you treat yourself, The type of food you eat, How kind you are to people. BE AN AUTHENTIC VERSION OF YOURSELF.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. Every SNL episodes of Chad are hilarious af. I had to share it. Watch it for fun.)