• Consistently connect with people who fill you up. • Practice being vulnerable. • Stop fighting to be right. • Apologize less often for things that aren’t your fault. • Become less people pleasing. • Allow things to be good enough instead of perfect. • Practice what you know to true or helpful. • Educate yourself at least 30 minutes everyday (read a book or watch any informative video). • Create more joyful moments. • Follow what you feel. • Get in touch with your intuition. • Don’t be shy to inform others when something isn’t working for you. • Be an authentic version of yourself.
COMMUNICATION is vital to every relationship. There are people out there whose personalities just don’t mix with yours. Don’t waste your time trying to figure out why. Just go where you are wanted and understood, and everything else will fall into place.
If there’s someone in your life you are having trouble communicating with, try to work it out. Be sure the tone in your voice comes from a place of love and respect to connect with them.
Communicate, understand each other, fix issues, stay together & vibe. That’s MATURITY.
Only surround yourself with people who you can communicate with.
It is quite simple. Nothing that is meant for you will ever get away. Love deeply, and without the need to possess or own. Let beautiful connections pass through you without attachment. Slam your heart into the people and the places and the things that ignite something deep inside of your soul. And I promise the right things will stay.
You will never lose what is for you. Please don’t ever forget that.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. I had to share it. A cop pulling over a robo taxi is something i wanna see more in coming days.)
Throw away the idea that you need to pause your life until you are fully healed; this is a different way of being attached to perfection. Progress happens when you make better decisions in the midst of living. You can simultaneously heal your past while being open to the present.
You deserve to be in spaces and relationships that make you happy; that feed your soul and help you grow. You are worthy of connections that are loving, nourishing and genuine. Before you settle for anything less than, remind yourself that the places you visit and people you journey with through life should make you feel safe, loved and enough. -Alex elle.
We are all searching for connection, and yet we are all avoiding eye contact. We are all searching for people who understand, but we close ourselves off before we discover that they can relate to the struggles we try so hard to hide. We convince the outside world that we are fine, even if we are aching for help, and that is why we don’t get it. That is why the distance between us and everyone around us widens. We are all running away from each other, when we should be running towards one another.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. I have shared this video couple times. I may share this one hundred more times in coming years. Key & Peele is one of my best stress busters.)
Everyone wants to know how i tolerate my bestfriend DEMI since past 700 years of our friendship because her attitude is bit aggressive?
Let me answer & YES, it’s a long answer: We were attending Lory’s birthday party near Cardiff bay. Party was over & some Justin Bieber song started playing. DEMI walked towards me & said; “Rudey, my pussy is drying up because of this shit song. Let’s leave & let’s drive to Tenby. We will talk about everything after reaching the beach.”
We both laughed & i still remember those exact words. And Yes, DEMI still calls me RUDEY because of my rude/angry/grumpy face. We went through a bad fight before 5 months of that birthday party & i stopped talking to Demi. I decided i must allow her some time to think & respond logically instead of continuing that fight. Only few friends know Tenby is my favourite coastal town in Britain & i prefer afternoon swimming when i think about relaxing. DEMI made the right choice with place & timing. We went swimming & she broke the ice while chilling at beach. We had a long open vivid conversation about everything which went loose. We were able to come back stronger. Years gone & our equation keeps getting better with time. No matter how much i deny, she is the sassiest angel i ever came across. Bestfriends for some good reasons, and i can’t appreciate more.
27-Feb is the date we had a bad fight & we both stopped communication for 5 months. We both still talk about the stupid reason behind it & what we missed in those 5 months. We laugh at each other’s silent treatment. We tease each other about why that was just unnecessary.
We humans always take goodness for granted & our ego stops us from accepting our flaws. We miss opportunities. We disrespect good people. Sometimes we hurt others without even knowing. We make blunders easily.
But there are very few who accept & cross that path to acknowledge own mess. Who says it’s easy!! Very few are ready to talk about what’s wrong in them & why they are ready to change for better instead of farting from mouth “THAT’S HOW I AM”. I admire those who strive to be a better human. It’s easy to go vulnerable towards such people who come with clean intentions. Every equation can be easy, soothing, happening & loving. JUST CHOOSE THOSE WHO CHOOSE YOU.
1. The kindest people aren’t born that way, they are made. They are the souls that have experienced so much at the hands of life, they are the ones who have dug themselves out of the dark, who have fought to turn every loss into a lesson. The KINDEST people do not just exist, they choose to soften where circumstance has tried to harden them, they choose to believe in goodness, because they have seen firsthand why COMPASSION is so necessary. They have seen firsthand why TENDERNESS is so important in this world.
2. Surround yourself with people who are doing the work to HEAL themselves. Surround yourself with those who want to talk to you about IDEAS rather than other human beings. Surround yourself with people who LOVE and RESPECT themselves, people who are GENTLE and KIND and who ENCOURAGE CONNECTION. Surround yourself with people who genuinely show up in your life, people who don’t just want attention, or praise, or validation from you. Surround yourself with those who want to GROW with you. These people will change your life.
3. Being understood fosters a different kind of INTIMACY that is untouchable. The rarest, most profound kind of connection you are going to experience will not be with the person who instantly gratifies you, but rather, with the kind of human being who sees you clearly. Ask yourself who makes you feel the most you? Who sees you in ways you don’t see yourself? Who pours calm and ease into the heart of you? Those people who came to mind are rare and beautiful gifts. Never take them for granted.
4. Do not just be THANKFUL for the things you deem positive in life. Be thankful for the EMOTIONS you also deem negative, because it is within the darkness that we grow to APPRECIATE the light. The hardest things in life are building you, and reminding you of your capacity to overcome. At the end of the day, nothing you have experienced thus far has defeated you. There is POWER in reminding yourself of that. You are capable of braving the storms, that is what they are there to teach you.
5. Please don’t ever forget that so many human beings you come into contact with are all trying to heal themselves from the things they often do not discuss. Always choose to be KIND. Always choose GRACE.
In a world that seeks connection, we oddly avoid eye contact, we time our text responses in order to protect ourselves from seeming too eager or too interested, and we hold our feelings back because we don’t want to seem overly emotional or unreasonable.
We silence our instincts, and at the end of the day instead of feeling good about ourselves, we feel alone, we feel misunderstood.
Remember, it is okay to be emotional, to seek help, to confidently tell someone you enjoy being around that you are infatuated with them. There is nothing wrong with vulnerability, with being human, for that is what creates depth within our relationships, and that is what ultimately unifies us. If your feelings & emotions bring joy, show them. Living a happy life means, do what you wish to do right now.
We yearn for connection, yet isolate ourselves. We seek love, but fear loss. We dream for someday, instead of trying for today. We want change, but don’t want to change. We over-consume, then wonder why there’s no space to create. We love the ocean, yet buy plastic. We advocate for education, then bury our students in loans. We want health, but for a price. We believe in equality, but struggle to bridge the gap of inequality. We ask for better leaders, but don’t think to lead. We wish for a better world, but not at the cost of comfort and convenience.
There’s a disconnect here. And it’s not any one persons fault. The world is made up of both beauty and brokenness. Most of the time, I believe we have our hearts in the right place. The problem is how overwhelming it all seems, but change is made up of small moments.
Change happens when we have been hurt, but choose not to act from our hurt. Change happens when we see someone who seems upset, and ask how we can support them. Change happens when we don’t pretend to have all the answers, but are willing to ask the uncomfortable questions.
The truth is, if we knew the whole story behind everyone’s actions, we would see why they are the way they are. And it doesn’t excuse it, but compassion is the birthplace of change. A COMPASSIONATE HEART IS THE KEY TO CHANGE.
In a relationship if someone is not moving up with time; just move forward with your life towards your goals & success, with or without them. You need a better you tomorrow. If deserving & you both are meant to be together, the other person will step up to catch up.
People may hurt, scold, betray, abuse & break your heart. Stay strong, don’t behave like a pussy. Everything happens for a reason. Your other side is earning their karma by misusing you. At the end someone beautiful is coming to clean all & adore you for what you are. Your Truth & goodness will be rewarded at any cost. Stay positive, vibe right.
Apparently my friends were suggesting to go on a banging spree last time when I told them about breaking up with a person who felt flat on standing on her ground to be a human. I just exited that part because that wasn’t serving me. If a relationship isn’t making you happy; you don’t need to break up from that person, you just need to come out from the bullshit they are trying to sell you. The day they will understand their own value, that person will figure out what’s best for them & you figure out what’s best for you.
In the name of break up, don’t go for stupid rebound sex bullshit. Some even end up in friends with benefits situations which attract more complications. That lowers your standard as a human even further. I make sure there is some standard in a person even when it’s a one night stand. That girl wasn’t even worth it. That was my reason for break up.
Life is like a concert. Don’t go ahead & argue/fight with/for somebody towards any reason good or bad, it’s like you are stopping your own fun by wasting time on someone else who is all about negative vibe.
Since the day you are born till today, all your actions are already written by your almighty. Call it destiny or call it your lifepath.
The only thing you can do is; understand your heart/head’s call & put it under logic to understand the truth, just follow it. You know where to move. Don’t prefer to live under regrets. You deserve happiness & love in your life. Smile..
Situations don’t drain me anymore. I am way beyond something which can bring me down. Too soon life switched to something which is all about strength & opportunities. Yes I spark positivity & life, maybe that’s the only reason some new connections are drawn towards me. I understand & value it.
Just wanna say; fight for what/whom you want. Move ahead together whenever there is equal give & take. I love/respect those who vibe same positivity as mine.
You must be logged in to post a comment.