1. Average human life is relatively short. 2. You will only ever live the life you create for yourself. 3. Being busy doesn’t mean being productive. 4. Some kind of failure always occurs before success. And both success & failure can be equally amazing. 5. Actions without intentions are like walking without using legs, doesn’t make sense. 6. You don’t have to wait for an apology to forgive other people. There’s a tendency of CHEAP, it keeps getting CHEAPER with time. 7. Some people are simply the wrong match for you. Keep checking who’s coming for good time & who’s coming with good energy!! 8. It’s not other people’s job to LOVE you; it’s yours. 9. What you own is not who YOU are, it’s about how you purpose what you have. 10. Everything changes for the better. 11. Forever takes forever to build & behold. (Not my words).
Never regret being a good person to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says enough about them.
Now a days we usually see LOVE triangle situations, they are nothing less than a hell on earth. Whoever does that gets nothing except bad karma.
If you have faced it, just leave both of them with whatever they are upto. You are the legit person, don’t think about that cheap person who betrayed. You will get someone who is a million times beautiful & better than that past. Put your smile, be true to yourself, cleanse your heart, move away & move on.
It’s not fun when communication is blocked. I have no issues in accepting I messed up big time. I wasn’t able to make it. Don’t grant me a SORRY just like that. You know I don’t believe in that word.
Just remember “I will never lie to you. I will never break your trust. I will never hide anything. I will never block your access to my tomorrow. I am lucky to have you as my guardian angel. You are only one person in front of whom I can be emotionally naked. Doesn’t matter I screw 20 more bitches, you will never lose access to my life. People come and go, all are worthless because no-one stands the test of time, their validity is limited. You are my shining star. Your company makes me feel like I found diamond in a coal mine.”
One thing I am confessing, “I was falling for you during a certain phase of my life. It’s you who broke it. Can’t forgive you. Whenever you say those 3 words to me, I don’t want to hear it. And pardon me, I can’t serve you anything such in exchange.” I will unblock your number tomorrow after interview with my PhD supervisor. I am little stressed. We will start from where we left. I assure you will get all your answers. We planned shopping & food during next month meeting, no changes with that. But I am substracting Frank from that plan. And we will not talk this shit during that time, let’s finish what’s left unsaid.
In a relationship if your partner isn’t discussing/hasn’t discussed about how to afford a life together practically looking at your standards, trust me you have sold your genitalia for really cheap price to a bogus twat. Life is all about upgrades, you can’t fool yourself and you know affording life is mandatory.
Time not to move on, but to move forward.
1. Always book two one way flights with two different carriers. It will be cheaper over a one round trip ticket. Prefer they are foreign airlines for easy upgrades. The codes Y or B ensures, your economy ticket may a complementary upgrade.
2. Order your In-flight meal in advance looking at the offer during checkout. The same meal will cost you more inside flight. Vegetarian meals will not be a trouble, if you are aware earlier.
3. Remember to register yourself with your airline or star-alliance kind of membership program to gain & redeem air miles/points whenever you fly.
4. Airport lounges: make sure you have the right credit card for a lounge access or buy a priority pass. This tip is applicable only for frequent fliers. Remember this can give access to 750 lounges worldwide.
5. Clear cookies in your browser before booking any tickets. Avoid the cab space in airport. Head to departure zone first, there is always something better cheaper waiting for you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.