Just always be the better person. And make your intentions pure. What and who you are is what you’ll attract, what you’ll maintain. Pain is inevitable and it will always exist, but if you focus on understanding what you are feeling and why you are feeling it, you will overcome it.
1. Become more observant. Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences.
2. Collect ideas. Ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from your mind too fast. Try to capture them before it is too late. Ideally, write down or sketch every single one.
3. Read. Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading. Ideally, have a book always with you. If you aren’t interested to buy a book or Kindle, then watch any free documentary in YouTube which can help you learn something new.
4. Analyze your day. Before going to bed, spend 10 minutes analyzing your day. Consider what things you managed to do well and what mistakes you made.
5. Start writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline. First of all, the discipline of thinking. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematic and structured instead.
We all made choices that maybe weren’t the best ones. The beauty of being a HUMAN is hidden in the mistakes we made. First accept yourself for everything wrong you did. Because acceptance matters nothing if you aren’t honest. None of us are completely innocent, but we get a fresh start everyday to be a better person than we were yesterday. Learn to be a positive/better version of yourself with time. Be you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.