Three major lessons you must learn for an easy smooth sailing life;
1. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and sometimes you might think you know someone, you might think they’re on your side but deep down inside they’re not. Pay attention. Actions speak louder than words, inconsistent words mean nothing and such words are just another way to cover up the truth with lies.
2. Almost everything we go through we can’t control. That means, if it’s yours, then somewhere down the line it’ll return to you. And if it’s not, then you have to make peace with it and move on. It’s as simple as that.
3. Letting go is never an easy thing to do, no matter how many times you’ve rehearsed it, no matter how many times you’ve played it in your head, it never goes as planned and almost always does it sting a little harder than you thought. (Not my words.)
Don’t entertain negative energy. Some situations will test your patience and try to make you overreact, overthink, and respond to things that don’t deserve your life force. Your attention is your power. Don’t feed what doesn’t add value to your life. CONSERVE YOUR ENERGY.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. And after seeing this video, i don’t have much left to do with this world where such dumbfucks get attention for doing nothing but giving me heart attack in my head. I mean, where are those aliens or MI6 who were taking away people at night for doing nonsensical wack jobs. I give up.)
You resort to passive-aggressive tactics. For example, you notice some friends who are not with you.
• You are offended and invite another friend to go out with you. • You take a ton of pictures and post them on social media for all to see. • When you feel like you’re losing control of a situation, you create another one that you can control.
Consider picking up a new hobby. Accept that not everything other people do is related to you.
2. You’re kind of a know-it-all.
• You have the feeling that people should listen to you since you’re the one who knows the most. • People around you may feel as though they are suffocating due to your actions. • You may have a persistent desire to put yourself first, which may cause others to perceive you as selfish.
3. You pour attention on someone, then withdraw it if they do something wrong.
• You avoid people after an argument to prove a point. • The point is that you don’t need them, and if they want to make up, they should go to you first. • You feel the need to be in control. • It’s important to remember that no one is perfect, including you.
4. You are adamant about getting your way.
• You are being persuasive. • In some cases, you may have to go to great lengths to obtain your desired outcome. • Assume you want candy for everyone, but others wish to have chocolate. So, what do you do? You get rid of all the chocolate, so they don’t have a choice. • If you ever catch yourself doing these things, stop, take a deep breath, and take a step back.
Don’t lower your frequency to play games and become a part of an inconsistent toxic cycle. Revenge depletes your energy and steals from you. Move forward. What you remove your attention from will cease to exist.
Get better. Attract better. You are too great to entertain such energies. BE YOU & STRIVE TO BE A BETTER VERSION OF YOURSELF.
Be disciplined about what you respond and react to. Most people are inconsistent, that’s their comfort zone. Not everyone or everything deserves your time, energy and attention. Stay in your light. Vibe with your tribe.
Get honest with people about who you are, what you want, and how you expect to be treated. Standards only scare off the people not meant for you.
Some people have a problem, they can’t digest respect & good vibes. Stay away from those, such people don’t deserve your LOVE or ATTENTION.
My bestfriend DEMI asked me yesterday “whether i will stop hanging out with her after i get a girlfriend/partner/wife or someone significant?”. I am answering this with few lines, so that she can bookmark & read it as many times she wants. I hide nothing from no one.
Here’s my answer: My blood’s origin goes back to an eastern state of India called ODISHA. Since childhood i was taught few things which are embedded in my mind now:
1. Study, learn, get qualified & make lots of money with that knowledge. Because society is either judgemental or materialistic which respects power of MONEY & KNOWLEDGE. 2. Live for love, respect, family, and LOVE+RESPECT towards family. That’s why we have huge families. 3. MONEY you made mustn’t be used to flex in front of others. Use it to keep your family happy. 4. Invest in gold & land, this is the big kicker. That’s the reason most Indian men crave to buy more than one property & Indian women are obsessed with 24 carat pure gold jewelleries.😂 That’s all.
So one day when i enter a stable relationship, the sole purpose is to start my own family someday soon or sooner. I know whom & what to prioritise. But remember one thing dumb bitch, i feel like i know you since my past life. You are not just my bestfriend, i consider you family. You will always have 24/7 access to my house, my lap, a piggyback ride to beach & access to me no matter it’s pouring/sunny/snowing. Don’t get emotional DEMI, we are not discussing anything about this post during facetime.
Stay away from people with negative vibe & toxic mindset. Here is a HOW TO or WHOM TO;
1. Entertain those who exchange attention & mutual admiration.
2. Stay away from “Dry texters”, these kind of people can figure out a problem in everything that’s soothing to your head or heart. The thing is, they are just not interested in you. The earlier you understand, the better. Read more on this by clicking here. In general, every conversation with a dry texter is a pointless nonsense, it’s going nowhere. If communication sucks, just cut it or back off humbly.
3. Also stay away from those whose screen time in instagram is more than 4 minutes a day. (Most successful people don’t even use such apps in their phone, they have hired agencies to keep fools stuck to create a brand value for their name. And i bet you don’t want a fool in your life).
4. If someone’s social circle is too random, that’s a sign of major inconsistency in their personality.
5. Never believe those who say bullshits like; “MONEY IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL, I WOULD RATHER FOCUS ON LOVE OR FAMILY”. These are the double whammy of fickleness & fake ideology. We are living in 2021, a happy LOVE & a happy FAMILY both come with a bill.
Enough said about what not to. Click here to read a previous post on what are the green signals of a healthy humanly equation. Hope you have a good one.