Eleven meaningful truths/lessons on life:
1. Average human life is relatively short.
2. You will only ever live the life you create for yourself.
3. Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
4. Some kind of failure always occurs before success. And both success & failure can be equally amazing.
5. Actions without intentions are like walking without using legs, doesn’t make sense.
6. You don’t have to wait for an apology to forgive other people. There’s a tendency of CHEAP, it keeps getting CHEAPER with time.
7. Some people are simply the wrong match for you. Keep checking who’s coming for good time & who’s coming with good energy!!
8. It’s not other people’s job to LOVE you; it’s yours.
9. What you own is not who YOU are, it’s about how you purpose what you have.
10. Everything changes for the better.
11. Forever takes forever to build & behold. (Not my words).
Never regret being a good person to the wrong people.
Your behavior says everything about you,
and their behavior says enough about them.
– Marc & Angel.