HOW TO STOP PROCRASTINATING:
1. Create a schedule/timeline/deadline for everything.
2. Break the task into manageable sections.
3. Do the most difficult task first, easy ones next.
4. Take Breaks, but always be consistent.
5. Give yourself an incentive to finish.
6. Realise you are not alone. We all have to do things we don’t enjoy sometimes.
7. Keep reminding yourself “You are the most expensive thing in this world”.
4 thoughts on “True me.. Tap-657..”
i love these!
These are good strategies. Especially number 7. Valuing one self is truly important.
Thanks Ladonna Remy. Appreciated.👍
You must log in to post a comment.