First rule: Whether you are hungry or not/dieting, Never skip it.
Empty stomach at morning means higher risk of diabetics & heart disease. & It’s not going to help in weight loss you are dying for.
What to eat!!
- Go NUT: almond, pistachio, cashew, peanut & walnut. These nuts carry some vital nutrients to kick your morning with high fibre, protein & healthy fat resulting good heart health.
- Coffee, Yes BLACK: Good cardio vascular health. It decreases the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Tea: Weight loss, anti oxidant, cancer fighting antibodies, protect heart, stronger teeth & bone.
- Go GREEN: Enough of that sugary fruit smoothie. Let’s change it a bit. Go for a smoothie which includes spinach, broccoli, cucumber & anything that looks green. Just grind & drink.
- Fruit & Berries: Always prefer berries over fruits. & Avoid that fruit juice, prefer eating fruit & whole fruit.
- Bread & Cereals: Yes please. Go for any whole grain bread & cereals. Whole grains pack all needed vitamins & minerals that’s actually gets eliminated during refining process of fine flours.
- Greek Yogurt: It’s probiotic, Helps in weight loss & a strong immune system.
I have summed it up in a way to deal with your day to day nutritional demands of your body. Start a day with something good. Hope this post helps all who asked me for suggestions related to breakfast & what’s the stuffs to pack for avoiding a health hazard in the making.
You must log in to post a comment.